• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jitters

Jay Rock will never have a classic.

Aesop Rock may have just made one though.

Someone mentioned it in here, but I didn't listen to it. Biggest mistake ever. Ten outta ten.

if it werent for him, they would've never learned what to do w/ the other 3. they freely admit this. i'm pretty sure they keep him eatin good.
Pretty much and yall are silly for thinking otherwise. Iam certain Jay Rock owns a good portion of TDE. There's a good reason why he ddoesn't need to constantly drop tracks like Ab-soul, Q and Kendrick. He makes cake off them

thabiz

so what would gaf hops aoty be right now? couple of weeks before half year, so something has to be doing it for you. for me its 360 Waves. alc once again brings the heat. dirty beats, grimy lines. perfect :)

total orgasm 2 and phonaesthetics round out the three.

Cudder

so what would gaf hops aoty be right now? couple of weeks before half year, so something has to be doing it for you. for me its 360 Waves. alc once agains brings the heat. dirty beats, grimy lines. perfect :)

kool kieth and phonaesthetics round out the three.

Damare Shizukani for me. Dat production.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
so what would gaf hops aoty be right now? couple of weeks before half year, so something has to be doing it for you. for me its 360 Waves. alc once again brings the heat. dirty beats, grimy lines. perfect :)

haven't heard anything that's immediately jumping on top of everyone else... it's only starting to be the middle of the year so we'll see what happens.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

Scapegoat Remix CD Single

CRS

Damare Shizukani for me. Dat production.

My man but it being only 5 tracks, I can't give it AOTY. (Kurokumo is track of the year hands down.) I didn't even give Covert Coup AOTY even though it could have won.

HARK! would be mine so far.

CRS

I would really love a collab between Danny Brown and Ethelwulf. Both have the ability to rap in a higher pitch, more so with Danny of course, and also rap in a much somber tone. They could complement each other so well.

I really want an EP now.

Jitters

Ethelwulf is so dull and Danny is the opposite.

Midcity
DAISY Rage
360 Waves
Legends Never Die
Hokey Fright
The Eulogy
Acid Rap

In no order.
Those have been my favorites.

Long.Live.A$AP and Wolf were enjoyable too.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
ASAP was a good release

But only Juicy J can save us now

tumblr_inline_ml0ptnVIQ21qz4rgp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom