• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacophony

I can honestly see Old being bad, every live snippet I've heard is pretty bad. it seems like more of an EDM album

and Kush Coma... no comment

I can honestly see Old being bad, every live snippet I've heard is pretty bad. it seems like more of an EDM album

and Kush Coma... no comment

i understand where you're coming from after hearing kush coma but...

he's got freddie gibbs, purity ring, ab soul and q and charli xcx on features amongst a few others

i don't think all of them will be rapping over edm beats. (well charli xcx will obviously but i'm interested in hearing that song)

mooooose

I have no problem with Danny making hype tracks as long as they aren't all he's making. His new album has some non hype producers like Frank Dukes but it would be cool to hear him get on that electronic but not edm/hype sound like Jealousy. He can do what he wants but I think Q's lane is way more interesting, he's grown as an artist more, and he's been conservative enough with his features and singles that I'm very excited to hear what's next. From the last two snippets and the majority of Yay Yay, I'm impressed. Q has an intangible ability to make stupid hooks sound like masterpieces, he has great production that not only fits his sound, but also TDE (think Wu and each Wu member having a sound to their beats). He's finna killit. I don't see how he's not.

He's hungry and he wants that Kendrick money, let alone the ASAP money. He ain't eating yet.

PBY

Banned
I have no problem with Danny making hype tracks as long as they aren't all he's making. His new album has some non hype producers like Frank Dukes but it would be cool to hear him get on that electronic but not edm/hype sound like Jealousy. He can do what he wants but I think Q's lane is way more interesting, he's grown as an artist more, and he's been conservative enough with his features and singles that I'm very excited to hear what's next. From the last two snippets and the majority of Yay Yay, I'm impressed. Q has an intangible ability to make stupid hooks sound like masterpieces, he has great production that not only fits his sound, but also TDE (think Wu and each Wu member having a sound to their beats). He's finna killit. I don't see how he's not.

He's hungry and he wants that Kendrick money, let alone the ASAP money. He ain't eating yet.

Theres one thing that Danny has that Q doesn't- the P4k audience. Fools Gold really helped Danny out, theres not just hip hop heads checking for him.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
HMV Japan (who leaked CS track list) is listing June 19th as the release date for Ye's next solo. Probably 18th here.

GET HYPE

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Fuck Ne-Yo's music, but I saw him host Never Mind The Buzzcocks and thought he came off pretty cool.

Detox

DJ Khaled aka we the best aka my album comes out this summer aka suffering from success signs Bobby Trends and he makes a dope as fuck movie.

#nonewfriends
#weoutchea

I'm dying..
8mtbIOZ.png

OyHVTlR.jpg

OzISQ0r.jpg

QoT8g3B.png

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I must be getting old, I used to have no problem deciphering what rappers and such said. But I have no fucking clue what the fuck Khaled is talking about in that third picture. Some fake patwa bullshit or something.

I must be getting old, I used to have no problem deciphering what rappers and such said. But I have no fucking clue what the fuck Khaled is talking about in that third picture. Some fake patwa bullshit or something.

nobody understands what the fuck he's saying. did you see that video? lmao the guy is just staring at khaled vacantly waiting to read the lines khaled wrote for him on the script.

joelseph

1. The Great North Cave (Feat. Clyde Carson & The Team) 02:13
2. A Sleeping Secret In The Deep Sea (Feat. Kendrick Lamar) 01:28
3. Weapon Raid (Ft. Future) 01:20
4. On Our Way (Ft. Lil B) 02:33

Jitters

I actually think Old looks a lot more exciting than Oxymoron.

I hated that Q track(don't remember the name) so much, it almost completely killed all my hype.

DominoKid

so it's gonna be like all those Mike Will/Future tracks that get sent out to artists...except as an official release? i guess that's cool. im not looking forward to seeing every rapper and their mama throw their shitty verses over those tracks.

Esch

Banned
Mike WiLL has done such a great job of pushing his shit. His business sense is pretty keen. He'll get farther in the game than most.

His beats rock too obv

HiiiLife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom