• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamspy

I extrapolated the impressions and read the track list.

5 mics.

Also, Chamillionaire post reminded me of how good Ammunition was. That shit got slept on. I thought he really came back with that.

the only time "french" and "classic" should be mentioned in a sentence together, is when you are talking about mustard.

The psalms French drops go over a lot of people's heads. It's no reason to get be mad at the guy. Some people are just born deep.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
he actually used to dress pretty well but when you get money taste goes out the window

i mean this is a dope outfit but its old as hell. like 08.

now my dude rocking The Rock's versace collection and white timbs. what kinda goober rocks white timbs

Him in the peacoat for comeback season got peacoats poppin in NYC in the hood 2 years back (last year was toggle coats).... So maybe he thought he could make the DVD's for Ali G show poppin by dressing as the lead character? Idk like jokes aside I agree he use to dress well but yeah he's been spending to much time in Miami boutiques or something....

DominoKid

Yeah French album aint a classic. But it's damn fun to listen to. Hits the right nostalgia buttons and the songs KNOOOOOOOOOCK. It just doesn't let up. It's like the first 5 tracks of BoaTS, except for 17 tracks

FWIW I think he could make a classic if he went straight wavy w/ the sound but Diddy ain't letting that happen.

PBY

Banned
YEEZUS GETTIN EMOTIONAL

DEM KEYS

DAT AWESOME

DAT VOCODER

AWEEESOMMMMMEEE
3yrasnx.png

CRS

Possible info about Pusha's album:

Pusha's album has gone through a lot of changes. Sounded dark and similar to Life After Death. It was influenced by the film Scarface (surprise!) but with a twist. You could call it a Coke rap album crossed with MBDTF. The delay on the album was due to Def Jam wanting a smash mainstream radio single from Pusha but, decided to go in another direction after the success of Kendrick's G.K.M.C.

Recon

Banned

Pusha's album has gone through a lot of changes. Sounded dark and similar to Life After Death. It was influenced by the film Scarface (surprise!) but with a twist. You could call it a Coke rap album crossed with MBDTF. The delay on the album was due to Def Jam wanting a smash mainstream radio single from Pusha but, decided to go in another direction after the success of Kendrick's G.K.M.C.

I have zero hype, but I did like his last tape.

DominoKid

they should just put the damn thing out. it is what it is at this point. they can try as much as they want but Pusha aint doing numbers. i'd love to hear a Scarface-esque MBDTF though.

mooooose

Pusha is free to surprise me with a classic. He already has one with HHNF under his belt. Him not having a SINGLE radio song on his album sounds like a great thing to me.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I know these things are always shit, but I put 2pac into Spotify's radio thing and it played Nelly, and I couldn't stop laughing.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
The psalms French drops go over a lot of people's heads. It's no reason to get be mad at the guy. Some people are just born deep.

You my homie Kam.. but French is as deep as a puddle.. dude is hype tho

Blackace

I've never heard the other trap before (that I know of, anyway), this should be interesting.

you might not feel it, but it's kinda fun.. well the remixes are at least

think grimy dub step

Blackace

perfectly understandable; Vagrant Story was one of those square gems of the 90's; lotta innovation at the time, but doesn't hold up well pas its era

you know, like bone thugs

It's so.............. Perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom