• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
^^^ Fuck yeah, was just about to post that.

Edit: Whoa, bigger download size than I was expecting. Hopefully there is some bonus shit and its insanely well mastered or something

DominoKid

french album is out

and the batteries in my beats are dead. gotta run to the store while i wait for this lol.

Damn, I guess all the professors/TAs that I had to write papers for were all too serious.

yeah i've found that some professors take themselves way too seriously. a lot depends on what dept youre in though.
i did comm and philosophy stuff mainly so i was encouraged to be creative and make connections like that.
i only had one professor that was really a hard ass. mid 40s black dude, journalism professor. dude hated rap music. he wouldnt let me in his class w/ a hat on (none of my other profs gave a fuck). dude would talk shit about my jordans. i really think he just hated young black culture because he always tried to go in on me about something.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
They said I was improperly wearing my nomex hood. They don't issue new ones. Mine has list elasticity, so wearing it higher was not an option.

Like I said, a lawyer will tell you for sure if you have a case. It literally couldn't hurt. If I had acted, I would've at least had my hospital bills taken care of plus some.

yeah i've found that some professors take themselves way too seriously. a lot depends on what dept youre in though.
i did comm and philosophy stuff mainly so i was encouraged to be creative and make connections like that.
i only had one professor that was really a hard ass. mid 40s black dude, journalism professor. dude hated rap music. he wouldnt let me in his class w/ a hat on (none of my other profs gave a fuck). dude would talk shit about my jordans. i really think he just hated young black culture because he always tried to go in on me about something.
Gawd damn...

I can understand a professor not allowing hats during a miderm or final, but regularly going in on someone's attire is ridiculous. That's some deep hatred. On the flip side, I actually had a professor for a writing class that wore Jordan 3s on the regular. Really cool dude and definitely one of my favorite professors, but dude wanted the titles on his papers done a certain way. No big deal though lol.

Anyway, this Sunday School II bangs! I have it playing in the background while my main focus is on work, but damn, I'm really feeling Devotion.

DominoKid

french got 23 fts on an album w/ 18 songs. i want dude to win but wtf is the budget on this album?

Gawd damn...

I can understand a professor not allowing hats during a miderm or final, but regularly going in on someone's attire is ridiculous. That's some deep hatred. On the flip side, I actually had a professor for a writing class that wore Jordan 3s on the regular. Really cool dude and definitely one of my favorite professors, but dude wanted the titles on his papers done a certain way. No big deal though lol.

Anyway, this Sunday School II bangs! I have it playing in the background while my main focus is on work, but damn, I'm really feeling Devotion.

yeah i butted heads w/ that dude a lot over the course of that semester.

Esch

Banned
We really surprised about older academia tweed rocking type black dudes hating hypebeasts? They prolly write essays about how much they hate yall

DominoKid

^^^ all the accounting majors i knew were always stressed over their work.

We really surprised about older academia tweed rocking type black dudes hating hypebeasts? They prolly write essays about how much they hate yall

Shit I was surprised because dude was the first and only black professor I had. I was hoping I could look to him as a mentor figure instead of an unlikeable asshole.

I really just think he was a shitty person in general, because while he directed the most shit my way, he took joy in shitting on his students at any opportunity. I hate people like that.

Esch

Banned
Biology/Poli Sci here.... But my professors never gave a shit really. I dress pretty prep usually though so they don't really have a lot of problems with that. When I got the ratchet sides and back of my head shaved last year I got some raised eyebrows, but never anything more than that.

Starting that this fall. I'm not finding it difficult, just boring.

Same. My current professor described intermediate as the course that thinned the herd. He attended Cal State Fullerton and he said they would brag about their intermediate course's average GPA being 2.0 and forcing tons of students to switch majors.

Esch

Banned
Excuse My French mini review:

Tons of bangers. Some better than others. But there's a ton of good beats on this album. It's like what a Khaled album should be in terms of features and sound. I'm docking it a few points for not having any of my favorite French, the introspective French, but still it definitely has a bunch of tracks im gonna bunch and it's gonna be perfect for riding around drunk with friends and girls in the summer when i'm feeling too lazy to flip through my phone.

6.5-7/10 good fun

Highlights: Trap House, Once in a While, Pop That, Freaks, Gifted, Aint Worried About Nothin, Ballin Out, Marble Floors, We Go Wherever We Want

Recon

Banned
Same. My current professor described intermediate as the course that thinned the herd. He attended Cal State Fullerton and he said they would brag about their intermediate course's average GPA being 2.0 and forcing tons of students to switch majors.

Damn lol. I guess I'll have to show up to class more this fall then.

HiResDes

and the batteries in my beats are dead. gotta run to the store while i wait for this lol.

HAHHAHAHAHA

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
thegifted-450x450.jpg

Was this posted?

lawl

PBY

Banned
Excuse My French mini review:

Tons of bangers. Some better than others. But there's a ton of good beats on this album. It's like what a Khaled album should be in terms of features and sound. I'm docking it a few points for not having any of my favorite French, the introspective French, but still it definitely has a bunch of tracks im gonna bunch and it's gonna be perfect for riding around drunk with friends and girls in the summer when i'm feeling too lazy to flip through my phone.

6.5-7/10 good fun

Highlights: Trap House, Once in a While, Pop That, Freaks, Gifted, Aint Worried About Nothin, Ballin Out, Marble Floors, We Go Wherever We Want
Agreed. It's disposable and aims low, but it's cool.

Esch

Banned
Agreed. It's disposable and aims low, but it's cool.
if only the album had just been the best of this and mac and cheese 3...... easy top 5 material. unfortunately its not personal in the slightest. it has none of say, what made GKMC special. Too many damn features lol.

PBY

Banned
if only the album had just been the best of this and mac and cheese 3...... easy top 5 material. unfortunately its not personal in the slightest. it has none of say, what made GKMC special. Too many damn features lol.

Weirdly... this feels like it could be the mixtape prelude, and Mac and Cheese 3 the album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom