• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

sorry Mannie it aint your choice. although i agree. i'd love to hear a Drake/Birdman album though.

i7sLZNrXX9p4T.gif

French did it yall. I can't believe I doubted. This shit goes so hard.
Wish it would've had some Fraud & Grease on it for the wave but he went full on ignant strip club basically.
I love the classic sample tracks too. I'm riding around to this all summer.

IrishNinja

best of luck kams, get that money

niiiiiiiiiiice
track 2 or 3 with that super metroid beam sample, heh

THE NEW ELP x KILLER MIKE HAS A PRINCE PAUL FEATURE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh

aint even know this was dropping, hype

Id recommend not naming a college essay after a rap song

ahahaha this might be sound advice depending on how close you are to english 1101

Eh I feel like college would be more open to stuff like that.

they are, for the most part...don't listen to them STEM kids, they're after that wack shit like actual employment

DominoKid

Excuse My French gets a 9/10 on the "Does it bang in the whip" scale.
- .5 for Ne-Yo because Ne-Yo. Despite this I still like that song.
- .5 for Drink Freely just because it doesn't bang. I like the song though.

DominoKid

funny Bow Wow/Michael Jordan story

Bow Wow said:
I’m actually real cool with his sons, Marcus and Jeffrey...I would say, we kinda grew up together. Being on tour, every time we came to Chicago, even at the age of like 15, they would come around and we just clicked.

There’d be times I stayed over at the family, ya know, Mr. Jordan’s house...actually a funny story, I actually wore some Iverson’s to their house...and Michael Jordan woke us all up and was like ‘Whose is these?’...and I was like ‘they’re mine’...and I never saw My A.I.’s after that moment.

i love how pissy Jordan gets about people not wearing his shoes in his presence. He used to rip on Harrison Barnes for wearing Kobes in games.

Chamillionaire still got the GOAT rapper/Jordan story though

Excuse My French gets a 9/10 on the "Does it bang in the whip" scale.
- .5 for Ne-Yo because Ne-Yo. Despite this I still like that song.
- .5 for Drink Freely just because it doesn't bang. I like the song though.

Man fuck neyo he stains a song that goes really hard otherwise. To be honest I don't think any singers belong on that one tho

Detox

Nice more history majors! Peter and Ace were there a specific period or country / region you focused on? Mine would have to be Russian history particularly the medieval period.

DominoKid

cant wait for the Best Buy bonus tracks from French's album. especially the Max one cause the preview was hot.

Best Buy bonus tracks:
19. Hey My Guy (feat. Max B)
20. Ghetto Prayer (feat. Mavado)

for once i cant tell who Diddy's ghostwriter was. on that Ballin Out track. probably means it's Red Cafe. i don't listen to dude and i can recognize other folks flows (especially Ross) when Diddy uses em.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Does Rozay have an endorsement deal with Wingstop or does he just eat there so much he gives them shoutouts?
Think he trying to to get that deal
Follow where that money and you will see why

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
oh my god this dude Drake is rocking dada. I don't care your a millionaire rapper wtf Bruh go home and dress like a god damn adult who use to work on Degrassi.

DominoKid

oh my god this dude Drake is rocking dada. I don't care your a millionaire rapper wtf Bruh go home and dress like a god damn adult who use to work on Degrassi.

he actually used to dress pretty well but when you get money taste goes out the window

i mean this is a dope outfit but its old as hell. like 08.

now my dude rocking The Rock's versace collection and white timbs. what kinda goober rocks white timbs

Recon

Banned
I wish I was there for whatever caused the rift between drake and Abel. Probably the dumbest, bitchiest cat fight ever. Still, it is a step down to use Frank.

Esch

Banned
sorry Mannie it aint your choice. although i agree. i'd love to hear a Drake/Birdman album though.

i7sLZNrXX9p4T.gif

French did it yall. I can't believe I doubted. This shit goes so hard.
Wish it would've had some Fraud & Grease on it for the wave but he went full on ignant strip club basically.
I love the classic sample tracks too. I'm riding around to this all summer.
i definitely needed more waves but this shit got hits for days yall

dont ask me how

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom