• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
mGbBOo0.jpg

PBY

Banned
i still don't believe a new Kanye album is dropping in a month without any new songs or official announcements as of yet.

I'm with enzo here. He doesn't do promo like that, WTT was kind of the same way. Supposedly that image is from Def Jam.

DominoKid

i still don't believe a new Kanye album is dropping in a month without any new songs or official announcements as of yet.

it is. it's out of character but not like Yeezy needs a lot of time. just say there's a new Kanye album coming out and the hype takes care of itself. i think a close date would help the hype if anything

Recon

Banned
why no title if its dropping in a month? bet its really going to be called "i am god" or "i am a god".

I think it definitely will be I Am God or Rich Black American. I am leaning towards I Am God, because it seems like a 2013 Kanye move.

thabiz

I think it definitely will be I Am God or Rich Black American. I am leaning towards I Am God, because it seems like a 2013 Kanye move.

its has to be a controversial title. even with all the secrecy around the daft punk album, you still had a title before it dropped. something seems off.

although it could be no title yet, because there is no album yet and that pic is bullshit.

PBY

Banned
its has to be a controversial title. even with all the secrecy around the daft punk album, you still had a title before it dropped. something seems off.

although it could be no title yet, because there is no album yet and that pic is bullshit.
People have heard the whole album.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
GAF-Hop, I think I fucked up. Reformatted my PC, and now I don't know how to import the iTunes Library file I exported, now I think my play counts and everything for all my songs are gone forever :( :( :(

How do I fix this :'( fucking new iTunes

inb4uninstallitunes

DominoKid

that Ace Hood We Outchea joint w/ Lil Wayne is a jam. Ace went in on his spot on French's album. he's been knocking shit out the park lately. it might finally be his time to get some real shine.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
GAF-Hop, I think I fucked up. Reformatted my PC, and now I don't know how to import the iTunes Library file I exported, now I think my play counts and everything for all my songs are gone forever :( :( :(

inb4uninstallitunes

You have it on the iPod/phone whatever? Cause you can download them off there

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football

inb4uninstallitunes

I have done it a few times. Check out these links to find the situation that works best for you -

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4527

http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/articles/comments/moving-your-itunes-library-to-a-new-hard-drive/

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Fat Joe ft. Wiz Khalifa & Teyana Taylor - Ballin'. WTF at Joe's delivery, why did he turn white overnight? And why does Teyana sound and look like Eve?

Ludacris - I Don't Give A Fuck (Prod. by Bangladesh) a.k.a. Ludacris' weekly failed attempt at building buzz. Beat is kinda tight tho.

Jay Sean ft. Rick Ross. This is aight. I like the production.

@nardwuar 4h
Trying to get another interview w Jay-Z when he comes 2 Vancity. It's a long shot! Did-thanks pharrell… http://instagram.com/p/ZbVj3RPN3K/

Also good luck Recon!

anyone going out to see the visuals? gotta say this is a pretty cool way to promote the new album.

thought about going to the bedford one but its been over for a while now i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom