• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I am starting to hate Vine haha. Just record a full length video dammit and upload it, don't give me this 3 second shit
It's like Vine makes people forget their phones have basic video functionality all of a sudden.

It's fucking annoying.

tumblr_m8pwafQ7Ww1qdrk7ko1_500.png

I KNOW THAT WE THE NEW SLAVE
I KNOW THAT WE THE NEW SLAVE
I'M BOUT TO WILD THE FUCK OUT

i dont get the vine hate, it allows people to post shit instantly. not have to upload it to youtube etc. the point isnt to replace videos, its to have something captured as quick as possible

I just want to fast forward to a time when people can instantly upload full length vids right after they're captured. I want to see a waffle house brawl minutes after it has taken place.

i dont get the vine hate, it allows people to post shit instantly. not have to upload it to youtube etc. the point isnt to replace videos, its to have something captured as quick as possible

ps longer audio: http://www.sharebeast.com/n7ftmdgu0402

I just said why I hate it though. It feels like instead of people capturing a full video nowadays they just get the little snippets. What's the point of capturing a 3-4 second Kanye video when you could just you know, upload the whole video and keep it on your phone possibly share it with people. It's understandable in some cases where it's in handy, but I'm just pointing out how silly it is. Just seems almost like a fad

I just want to fast forward to a time when people can instantly upload full length vids right after they're captured. I want to see a waffle house brawl minutes after it has taken place.

With the brand new Samsung Galaxy S4 and a T-Mobile contract you are guaranteed to upload a 5 minute video less than a minute with the touch of a button.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

wtf: https://vine.co/v/bEPD9u1j1MH
You can't wait 3 minutes?

You'd rather post some instant, incomplete, fragment of a song than the full thing? If your gonna be the first at something, might as well be the first at something substantial.

Illuminati

Btw, I've tried using FL before and that shit is honestly too difficult for me haha. I look at the interface once and it just seemed too much for me, but I often did hear it's great for beginners, I guess I am backwards or something. I started with Reason myself, I wish I could give you sounds, but not quite sure how to export the wav files.

DominoKid

Kim still trying to pack them bloated ass feet into heels lmao. That cannot be comfortable. Just wear some sneakers or something. Yeezy will understand.

BKfFvh2CIAE_nGK.jpg

thabiz

walked by one while i was out and about. crowds are pretty big.

for peeps in TO, just head to Much Music. theres two going on within blocks of each other around that area.

Cudder

Srs bro.

Its like Clique, if it came from the year 3000 with extra soul.

nah, that shit did nothing for me. isn't he off that whole fucking artsy music tip yet?? can he not just go back to make normal bumping music? fuckkk my jimmies are rustled that this is the first thing we hear for the lead up to his album.

PBY

Banned
nah, that shit did nothing for me. isn't he off that whole fucking artsy music tip yet?? can he not just go back to make normal bumping music? fuckkk my jimmies are rustled that this is the first thing we hear for the lead up to his album.

Ye done with the artsiness?

That Ye is here for good breh

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Btw, I've tried using FL before and that shit is honestly too difficult for me haha. I look at the interface once and it just seemed too much for me, but I often did hear it's great for beginners, I guess I am backwards or something. I started with Reason myself, I wish I could give you sounds, but not quite sure how to export the wav files.

I need sounds... Right now doing everything from the computer, so no interface.. FL reminds me of my DJ soft so I understand it semi ok..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom