• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am dying

I love how this video keeps popping up when we talk about Kitty live
What the... How the...

Jesus christ.
It was one of the first videos that popped up when I searched Kitty Pryde live. lol.

So Sahtyre is opening at that Danny Brown show. If Des said he's good he'll probably be hype.
Shoot, I might just go early to see him and load up on some drinks for Kitty's performance.

Scustface Killah

lol.

yo guys. miguel straight up power tripped this girl

iCEfiaMTamcy2.gif

Esch

Banned
miguel out chyea going Young Sabat on these hoes

btw that song really aint shit. i have no idea why its getting play, sounds like some run of the mill mixtape rapper single attempt.

DominoKid

hulk hogan would be proud. look at that form!

Tyler, The Creator ‏@fucktyler 55s
I WANNA PERFORM AT SOME SHIT LIKE THE BILLBOARD AWARDS AND PISS AMERICAS LITTLE TEENY BOP WHITE PARENTS OFF SOOOOO BAD

kamspy

Anyone else think Chance the Rapper is the most obviously industry plant in a while?

I don't think his music is bad, but the way he came on the scene recently is suspect as hell.

DominoKid

Anyone else think Chance the Rapper is the most obviously industry plant in a while?

I don't think his music is bad, but the way he came on the scene recently is suspect as hell.

well he had that 10Day shit before this that nobody listened to so...

i mean, it's a great tape, but that shit was basically pre-ordained as great before it even dropped. the media reception of it was laughably homogenous. i didn't like that.

Recon

Banned

There is no way any record exec would try to plant someone with his voice.

Not really, but I'm not sure what makes you feel that way. All I know is that he dropped a mixtape last year then Gambino asked him to join his tour as one of the openers.

well he had that 10Day shit before this that nobody listened to so...

i mean, it's a great tape, but that shit was basically pre-ordained as great before it even dropped. the media reception of it was laughably homogenous. i didn't like that.

Was it? lol, I honestly first heard about him when I saw his mixtape posted here. I don't read too many media sites tho

He's been making music for a while, and he went on tour with Childish Gambino.

I like 10Day a lot more than Acid Rap

Esch

Banned
Word... my problem with it is it all has the same vibe. everythings trying to imitate that Harlem Shake hype...Ill admit when im drunk shit bangs in the bar/club but its not the pace i need 24/7

Dereck

Nah, already had one mixtape out and was also on Gambino's latest mixtape.

effzee

Finally got around to watch the SNL I had dvr'd.

First of all the episode itself was surprisingly funny. As for Kanye? Meh. The 2nd song, New Slaves sounded decent, but both left a weird taste. Where the hell did the fun Kanye go? Now we have a dude who thinks he is more important and talented than he is.

mooooose

Kanye's new image is so manufactured. I think that is the funniest part. All his songs just come off so ironic now.

I still think he's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom