• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacophony

these drake photoshops are destroying me

tumblr_mn06pg9BTc1qdahzqo1_500.jpg

BKrJ0w3CcAAQBmS.jpg

gB76m6N.jpg

BKqW-1BCEAEFYnr.jpg:large

Esch

Banned
ever since minus started being shit i lost my enthusiasm for gifs. i cant even imagine what the plymouth rock days of imgur and photobucket were like. nah breh.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Miguel ain't even trippin'. He got a bad chick that he goes home to and probably does that every night.

Son been practicing.

ever since minus started being shit i lost my enthusiasm for gifs. i cant even imagine what the plymouth rock days of imgur and photobucket were like. nah breh.
Still waiting on a good replacement for minus. Shits a tragedy, same with what happened to imgur before it.

Esch

Banned
Miguel ain't even trippin'. He got a bad chick that he goes home to and probably does that every night.

Son been practicing.

Still waiting on a good replacement for minus. Shits a tragedy, same with what happened to imgur before it.
i know man, and i had so many funny gifs of rich arab dudes throwing money at bitches twerking in hijabs. now nothing.

im not even tryna reupload that shit. once you lose like 500 gifs youre out of the game plain and simple.

CRS

i know man, and i had so many funny gifs of rich arab dudes throwing money at bitches twerking in hijabs. now nothing.

im not even tryna reupload that shit. once you lose like 500 gifs youre out of the game plain and simple.

You lost all of your images? The fuck?! That's sucks. I lot of my stuff is still there I think.

What about imgur?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

Wait, you LOST images?

I heard about that happening but I didn't think it was real. That sucks. I'm surprised no good alternatives have sprung up since.

Fuck minus and everything trying to be a social network and making it literally 10x as hard to get to my fucking images. Oh and fuck minus for removing features and fucking up the UI too.

Esch

Banned
minus is shit now? what happened? i got all my reaction gifs on there for easy access.
lost a ton of gifs. think they tried to monetize it by turning it all social media. unsurprisingly it sucked cock so now the site is a mess. id say i lost like 80% of what i had. fuck it though. it was too good to last we all knew that deep down.

fuck imgur

DominoKid

lost a ton of gifs. think they tried to monetize it by turning it all social media. unsurprisingly it sucked cock so now the site is a mess. id say i lost like 80% of what i had. fuck it though. it was too good to last we all knew that deep down.

fuck imgur

oh i never paid attention to any of that shit when it switched over. i didnt even lose a lot of stuff either.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
My animated GIFs folder is 2.2GB.

...holy shit. Says 4k files too but that's definitely wrong since I have a lot of JPEGs for each frame of captures of GIFs I've created.

All of the Latinas I know are super religious. Feelsbadman. Also since I have no Internet to stream music at my house and have to rely on 4g cell phone data, I think I'm gonna have to sub to one of these spotify, rdio, Google all access things. :(

CRS

All of the Latinas I know are super religious. Feelsbadman. Also since I have no Internet to stream music at my house and have to rely on 4g cell phone data, I think I'm gonna have to sub to one of these spotify, rdio, Google all access things. :(

Define super religious

iavi

A dude once told me a girl he was talking with was religious to the point of telling him to contact her pastor FIRST if he wanted to smash; The pastor would or wouldn't give the ok.

That's just too much. I can understand apprehension, I can even understand abstinence, but that's just some weird ass middle-ground.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
All of the South Asian girls I know, and have gotten close or had a relationship with are dead set on not having sex until after marriage. Feels bad man. There's the thrill of trying to make it happen can be fun and I'm sure the payoff would be worth it but it always ends in a roadblock :(

Indian girls here at least are super conservative and deathly afraid of being labelled hoes by other South Asian girls.

Recon

Banned
All of the South Asian girls I know, and have gotten close or had a relationship with are dead set on not having sex until after marriage. Feels bad man. There's the thrill of trying to make it happen can be fun and I'm sure the payoff would be worth it but it always ends in a roadblock :(

Indian girls here at least are super conservative and deathly afraid of being labelled hoes by other South Asian girls.

Haha, one of my ex's was south asian(laos), huge nympho.

DominoKid

A dude once told me a girl he was talking with was religious to the point of telling him to contact her pastor FIRST if he wanted to smash; The pastor would or wouldn't give the ok.

That's just too much. I can understand apprehension, I can even understand abstinence, but that's just some weird ass middle-ground.

i wouldve made that call just to see what he'd say lmao.

iavi

i wouldve made that call just to see what he'd say lmao.

I mean, just imagine that convo. I wonder if you'd get more points just playing it straight like, "father, I'm tryna smash," or if that long winded she4me bs is actually needed.

Not crazy religious, but at the point where I'm not interested. Never miss church, quoting bible verse constantly on Facebook and mentioning their religious beliefs at least one time per conversation.

I don't fault a girl for not missing mass on Sunday. Hell, I could use someone to drag me back in there. But the constant quoting of scriptures, or mention of Yeezus in our conversations--nah. Hell nah.

Recon

Banned
I cant date crazy anymore, and believing in fairies or gods IS crazy. Just because it is socially acceptable doesnt make it any less crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom