• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
My animated GIFs folder is 2.2GB.

...holy shit. Says 4k files too but that's definitely wrong since I have a lot of JPEGs for each frame of captures of GIFs I've created.
That's it? I think I cleared 26gb last week.

;)

overcast

That Danny concert was hype as fuck. People were moshing. His set was filled with great tracks.

He let like 5 girls come up and dance for the last track (Express Yourself). He walked off stage and took them with him lol.

cacophony

tumblr_mn36f3ASDJ1qbwz0bo1_400.gif

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Khaled with those burnt peperoni nipples. Put on a shirt damnit.

Latina girls do tend to be very Catholic, but they are also very much down to fuck. And I have met plenty of freaky asian girls here.

IrishNinja

^please beleive, latina broads can have daddy issues like no one's business

nothing like catcholic school girls that wanna fuck on their dad's bed, they'll tell you weird shit like "oye no sex till i married papi so only in the culo"

statistically speaking, even if their dad comes home early/is unemployed it's possibly still safer than dating dominican but it's your call

That Danny concert was hype as fuck. People were moshing. His set was filled with great tracks.

He let like 5 girls come up and dance for the last track (Express Yourself). He walked off stage and took them with him lol.
&Just to add to this...there are some fine women that come through to Danny Brown shows. Saw a couple wild out harder than the dudes in the mosh pit. Shit blew my mind.

overcast

I'll buy Kanye's, we'll see about Cole. Probably will end up grabbing both.

Also, Des was right about Sahtyre. Dude killed his (brief) set.

kamspy

I'll buy Kanye's, we'll see about Cole. Probably will end up grabbing both.

Cole really doesn't care about getting eaten by kanye

Overcast sums up why it's smart for Cole to drop the same day as Kanye. Ye will make people drive to Best Buy. If you're Cole, why not have another brand new rap album on the shelf next to Ye when people are driving out to buy new rap albums that day?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Overcast sums up why it's smart for Cole to drop the same day as Kanye. Ye will make people drive to Best Buy. If you're Cole, why not have another brand new rap album on the shelf next to Ye when people are driving out to buy new rap albums that day?
Duly noted

RJT

so I just got around to listening to the Tacos and Chocolate Milk podcast with Tonedeff and PackFM...shit's hilarious. I was rolling at the Street Fighter episode

I've heard every episode so far, and I love it. The episode where PackFM describes his mini west coast tour is both hilarious an incredibly depressing.

Edit: regarding Tonedeff, Archetype is he album to listen. His latest EP is experimental as hell, might not be for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom