• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca

UdYTyvy.png

DominoKid

K.dot has to be on Born Sinner he's on the Born Sinner Video blogs on Cole's website.

Kanye on the other hand with most likely have Pusha T, Jay-Z and maybe Will Smith

there is not a chance in hell that Will will be ANYWHERE NEAR an album w/ shit on it like New Slaves or Black Skinhead. he still wants white people to go see his movies.

there is not a chance in hell that Will will be ANYWHERE NEAR an album w/ shit on it like New Slaves or Black Skinhead. he still wants white people to go see his movies.

He could be on that rumored Rich Black American song but I see what your saying Will image is very important to his sucess.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

People keep saying this like everything Kanye touches doesn't sell. Because old mothers are still mad at him for the Taylor thing? Because old, crusty Republicans are still salty about Katrina?

White people love Kanye. He's soft enough to not be threatening and mean enough to make the music "edgy."

Y'all don't understand the mind of whitey at all.

Esch

Banned
People keep saying this like everything Kanye touches doesn't sell. Because old mothers are still mad at him for the Taylor thing? Because old, crusty Republicans are still salty about Katrina?

White people love Kanye. He's soft enough to not be threatening and mean enough to make the music "edgy."

Basically this. Kanyes music thrives off white approval and business, hes not Yo Gotti. PD said this on The Bore and i thought it was relevant; what new Kanye isnt diametrically opposed to isnt really the white man or the New Jim Crow type shit, its the white media and news entertainment power structure that he believes has maligned him from the awards and acclaim and public adoration he so desperately craves and adores. I wish i could show yall that post cause it was etherous.

WanderingWind

Basically this. Kanyes music thrives off white approval and business, hes not Yo Gotti. PD said this on The Bore and i thought it was relevant; what new Kanye isnt diametrically opposed to isnt really the white man or the New Jim Crow type shit, its the white media and news entertainment power structure that he believes has maligned him from the awards and acclaim and public adoration he so desperately craves and adores. I wish i could show yall that post cause it was etherous.

Basically, there is a difference between The Man and white people.

White people are cool. The Man owns banks and awards shows and arrested Wesley Snipes.

Is PD perm'd?

DominoKid

it aint about Kanye at all. it's about Will's meticulously crafted and guarded public image. i don't think he's about that life.

WanderingWind

it aint about Kanye at all. it's about Will's meticulously crafted and guarded public image. i don't think he's about that life.

Smith would have to have a Tom Cruise/Mel Gibson meltdown for his image to get whatsoever. It certainly won't take a hit by appearing on a record with the biggest mainstream rapper currently doing it.

Esch

Banned
Basically, there is a difference between The Man and white people.

White people are cool. The Man owns banks and awards shows and arrested Wesley Snipes.

Is PD perm'd?

It's funny. We're actually watching gafhoppers call a man with white baby mama, who is loved to death by white people, hangs out with Gwyneth Paltrow and is chill with letting her drop the n bomb in reference to him, who apologized to George Bush for what he said a Black Panther. That's some real Twilight Zone shit. Kanye could literally rap about killing white people on some super Cube revenge shit and nobody would care or be shocked. He's not losing white fans over this lmao.

PD's gonna be back pretty soon actually. Today or tomorrow i think

Tokubetsu

It's funny. We're actually watching gafhoppers call a man with white baby mama, who is loved to death by white people, hangs out with Gwyneth Paltrow and is chill with letting her drop the n bomb in reference to him, who apologized to George Bush for what he said a Black Panther. That's some real Twilight Zone shit. Kanye could literally rap about killing white people on some super Cube revenge shit and nobody would care or be shocked. He's not losing white fans over this lmao.

PD's gonna be back pretty soon actually. Today or tomorrow i think

There is PP in us all.

DominoKid

Trinidad Jame$ ‏@TrinidadJamesGG 9m
@JODYHiGHROLLER HairGod$ Coming Soon....
Retweeted by NEFF RAFF
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

i predict...
ii9cicY8GMqwK.gif

IrishNinja

RIP cloving...where's PP at these days

irish ninja i know why you prefer their bedroom to yours, all that waifu anime wont get you laid, daddy issues or no...

son you got it twisted; at that point it was marvel action figures, and ren & stimpy posters next to snoop dogg and PE and shit
aint gonna front, still bout that marvel figures life but the posters are tragically gone...ya'll know how it is, you gotta let go of that thug life before it takes you too far and you're dressing like dom

But once they see that he has Super Metroid on Wii U they'll be allllllll Irish all night.

maccadannos i see that shade on the '94 & '13 GOTY, but i forgive you

Siddx, your compliment of Khaled's nipples got me a Hormel ad on this page.

ahahaha

codhand

son you got it twisted; at that point it was marvel action figures, and ren & stimpy posters next to snoop dogg and PE and shit
aint gonna front, still bout that marvel figures life but the posters are tragically gone...ya'll know how it is, you gotta let go of that thug life before it takes you too far and you're dressing like dom

#nonewtoys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom