• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
VtkjCv7.jpg

holy shit. lol.

DominoKid

gotta pay a fee to play used/rented games? i cant take a game to a friends house w/o paying a fee to play it there too?

maaaaaaaaaaan microsoft can eat a fat dick

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
laughing so hard at enzos only on Xbox avatar right now

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha
I'm entertaining all arguments against PGR2 being the greatest racing game ever.

Words cannot describe right now how disappointed I am in no PGR5, rest of the conference matters less.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I agree.

I've been a pretty big 360 fan this generation, as was pretty excited to see what they showed here, but it was fucking terrible. Unless it's cheap cheap cheap I think I'll just upgrade my PC.

Hah. Gotta pay for dat kinect.

Can you imagine someone in a suit saying 'And then say 'when you raise your controller it'll raise your shield' and they lose their shit!' like it was 2008 or something.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Xbox Reveal was a disaster. It says a lot when MS is putting more money and having more exclusives than ever before in the history of the brand and everything else makes people still hate your console. I think we're seeing the start of diverging markets.

RJT

The new Xbox sounds great as a media box. The PS3 still lacks a youtube player in my country. This shit is, fucking ridiculous.

DominoKid

I agree.

I've been a pretty big 360 fan this generation, as was pretty excited to see what they showed here, but it was fucking terrible. Unless it's cheap cheap cheap I think I'll just upgrade my PC.

i figured me and Microsoft were going in opposite directions when i realized a few days ago that they charge you to change your fucking gamertag name. granted idk if PSN is the same. but i'm blown that after paying $50 bucks a year, i STILL have to pay to change my name. get the ENTIRE fuck outta here microsoft.

Xbox One seems like they've made money grabs the central focus of the console.

the best thing about the xbox reveal was that it doesn't have a disc tray.

boring ass console reveal. i think i'll just upgrade my pc and cop a ps4 in it's second year.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
saw the reveal. don't hate it. your all fanboys looking for blood.

have no money to buy ether the PS4 or the XBOX, so i don't have strong feelings one way or another.

#runaway #(ಠ_ಠ)凸

DominoKid

For the last damn time, Armenians are not white. Kim Kardashian is not white. No argues.

in America she may as well be.

anyway Travis Scott finally dropped Owl Pharoah. i guess he got tired of KTT digging in his ass. i wish i had some Pyrex to rock while i listen to this. it feels necessary.
edit: this idiot took 2 Chainz off Upper Echelon. guess he aint like getting knocked on his own shit.

coldvein

Banned
i agree that microsoft can go fuck itself. also that pgr2 is the best.

really tho, all you kids wanted this all digital everything future and here it is and it sucks.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
But what if you want to bring a game disc to a friend's house and play there? You'll have to pay a fee—and not just some sort of activation fee, but the actual price of that game—in order to use a game's code on a friend's account. Think of it like a new game, Harrison says.

Only On Xbox

J.Cole On Competing With Kanye West

“Instantly the lightbulb [turned on]… it got real. I made one phone call to somebody that would know, just to make sure first. As soon as I got it confirmed, I was like, ‘Yo…’ The idea hit me instantly: ‘You got to go to that date.

I’m not going to sit [here]… I worked too hard to come a week later after Kanye West drops an amazing album. It’d be like, ‘Oh and J.Cole dropped too, a week later.’ Nah. I’m going to go see him on that date. He’s the greatest. So it’s like, I’m a competitor by nature so it was instant, it wasn’t even a thought.”

Jitters

travis scott's blocka >>> pusha's tho. dem synths on the hook. this dude CANNOT rap tho.

The production is sick, but a lot of the rapping is really lame.

Its like Damare Shizukani all over again.

I feel like there are lot more producers thinking outside the box and being creative with their beats than there are rappers that are trying to be creative in their rapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom