• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Baby on the way life fucked

As shitty as it feels now, perhaps you'll see things differently when you're holding that little life in your hands.

Can't go into things expecting the worst, it's just how life shakes out. Maybe try and do something for the kid before it's out in the world.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Baby on the way life fucked
Oh fuck I didn't know it was at that stage. Positive outlook man, positive outlook. Stay away from the self-confirmation bias and take all the steps you can to make your situation and mindstate better. Try not to wallow, longer your in that stage, the longer your not doing something positive.

mooooose

Dude you're going to have a kid. That's awesome. The time for regret is over. You're going to be a dad and have a kid and that is the coolest shit ever. You'll have a best friend until you die and the chance to make an awesome life for someone.

mooooose

It's unfair to want the TDE tour to come to NYC because all the members have done solo shows but why not?

"Got a sick shooter, that revolver spinnin, shell stuck inside but won't jam"
"Molly in her drink, but she ask me to"
"Her big ass, where my palm hit"
"O-X-Y for these morons"

Q came with the quotables on the UEONO remix goddamn. His flow and delivery wasn't all crazy like I've come to expect from Q but he came correct.

IMO overall
Jay Rock > Q > Kendrick >>>>> Soul

Kendrick's flow was goofy but I really liked it, a lot. I think the song is kinda goofy and Kendrick poking fun at it was a nice take on a freestyle for it.

Jay Rock has killed everyone on every remix Black Hippy has ever done.

Soul keeps sucking since Control System. IDK What the dude is doing.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Hey has anything good dropped lately? I only like a couple of the songs off of French Montana's new album. Is there anything I missed. Singles included that is just dope?

PBY

Banned
Dude you're going to have a kid. That's awesome. The time for regret is over. You're going to be a dad and have a kid and that is the coolest shit ever. You'll have a best friend until you die and the chance to make an awesome life for someone.
I agree.

Honestly if it's past the point of no return, do your best for the sake of the kid. Be the best dad you can be.

DominoKid

It's unfair to want the TDE tour to come to NYC because all the members have done solo shows but why not?

"Got a sick shooter, that revolver spinnin, shell stuck inside but won't jam"
"Molly in her drink, but she ask me to"
"Her big ass, where my palm hit"
"O-X-Y for these morons"

Q came with the quotables on the UEONO remix goddamn. His flow and delivery wasn't all crazy like I've come to expect from Q but he came correct.

IMO overall
Jay Rock > Q > Kendrick >>>>> Soul

Kendrick's flow was goofy but I really liked it, a lot. I think the song is kinda goofy and Kendrick poking fun at it was a nice take on a freestyle for it.

Jay Rock has killed everyone on every remix Black Hippy has ever done.

Soul keeps sucking since Control System. IDK What the dude is doing.

Jay Rock is the best rapper. But he's the least creative artist.
I don't know what the hell Ab-Soul is doing. maybe my faith in him was misguided.

Jay Rock is the best rapper. But he's the least creative artist.
I don't know what the hell Ab-Soul is doing. maybe my faith in him was misguided.

we were all misled after control system. he had godly flow on that tape. but yeah he's been making mistakes since. i pray his next project is great though.

so holy shit, des is actually gonna be a father huh? i think you can be a good dad. it will take a lot of effort but we believe in you brah

iavi

Ab soul sounds like he's trying to ape DB on that remix. He can keep that.

Kendrick killed that verse, Q killed his, and Jay Rock started his off with 'Respect--I get the utmost' like that niggas eating. please. That reality distortion field. He can keep dat too.

iavi

he is eating though. every time there's a Black Hippy track he eats the rest of em up.

I honestly think Kendrick had the best verse on there, easily. He's really come into his own since GKMC. That after success swagger. It comes across in his verses too.

mooooose

I honestly think Kendrick had the best verse on there, easily. He's really come into his own since GKMC. That after success swagger. It comes across in his verses too.

Kendrick's verse is underrated. He killed it. His opening line would be GOAT if this remix came out sooner.

OG Kush

I am buying two hits, but my boy said one hit was good for him when he did it a few nights ago.

2 hits? what kind of mdma are you getting? I've never seen it as "hits" here in the UK, you just buy the grammage and crush it up and make however hits you want to make based on how strong you want it.

see5harp

I think perspective matters a lot, for instance people complaining a lot about the lack of games really didn't hear Microsoft saying over and over this will be to show their vision and the hardware pretty much; which they did. They laid out a shitload of exclusives they will have and a shitload of non-gaming stuff. But I still don't trust MS' servers which still do go down time to time and we all know how awful Diablo III and Sim City launches were.

Everything about it is giving me the wrong vibe ATM, and that's sad because currently PGR and Halo are some of my favourite franchises in gaming.

Gaming side right now is still pandemonium.

I could care less about their showing. More than half of the people on this board have rated their E3 showings as incredibly bad ever since Kinect came out. The cable integration doesn't mean much to me but obviously all of these boxes are going to support major apps if you'd rather just pay for media ala carte from third parties like Amazon. I suppose I understand the frustration from gamers since like less than 25% was dedicated to games, but I think they paid for the television spot and knew that they needed more than just the gamers.

The anticonsumer stuff is the man issue I have but really only because I use gamefly. Everyone has the right to an opinion so whatevs. I just know that the opinion of hardcore gamers may not make much of a difference. Part of me wants to see it succeed despite whatever terrible DRM it uses just to laugh at the people saying they'll kill themselves or stop their hobby. What a bunch of drama queens.

IrishNinja

yeah des, you gotta stay positive man. shit's gonna work out, you just gotta BELIEVE

also enzo RIP microsoft, told you to invest in this gold Neo Geo X Gold life while you can fam

Flawless face + perky Bs >>>>>>>>>>

I just recently revisited Fight for New York. Love that game.

good face & big sloppy titties with an ass to match >>>>>>

FFNY is straight classic, i was just thinking i should pick up Vendetta again one day, its mad cheap and its got a few things missing from its sequel, like darkman X

Isn't GZA supposed to be a shitty performer live? I'm gonna be in LA for E3, and noticed he'll be in town that Monday night...hesitant about pulling the trigger on tickets though.

oh, and good luck Des (damn I missed out on the story behind that...)

*hugs vasectomy*

Isn't GZA supposed to be a shitty performer live? I'm gonna be in LA for E3, and noticed he'll be in town that Monday night...hesitant about pulling the trigger on tickets though.

oh, and good luck Des (damn I missed out on the story behind that...)

*hugs vasectomy*
Hah you had scissors to your weiner.

Recon

Banned
Man, I snorted Molly, now I'm sweatin...wooooo. On the real, shit was intense, just speedin now. Good tips on that gum and water.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Yo HRD, I got that Vietnamese black market baby hook up, you need to sell off that kid let me know.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
So we all agree that Travis la flame dropped the tape of the year?

I GOT BANDZZZZZ

In May? lol no... It was aiight...think the Birdman Ross is going make you forget it quickly and then of course Juicy J

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom