• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
Birdman_Rick_Ross_The_H-front-large.jpg

http://www.datpiff.com/Birdman-Rick-Ross-The-H-mixtape.489738.html

Jitters

Ryan Hemsworth's Still Awake ep is nice.

and its free so.

Chief Keef feuding with Katy Perry!? WHAT THE HELL IS HIS MALFUNCTION

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
so still listening to mannie fresh interview. man i loved what mannie fresh did (songs, prod, etc) now i just love him as a person. dude is so chill about everything, even though (according to him) he got royally screwed.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This tag...lol
How did you get this? I understand getting this like a year or two ago but now? :lol

who the fuck is Ebro? he's such a douche.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaUfN5eMWbk&feature=youtu.be&a

same guy hating on Trinidad James in that interview
Ebro is the program director Hot97 forced into their segments to try and compete with Charlamagne, except without all of the charm and genuineness.

I could watch Charlamagne videos all day long. Sometimes I just throw on the interviews he does at VladTV. Those are hilarious.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Both Keef and Perry can eat a bowl of melted dicks. Complete embarrassments to their respective genres and music in general.

And her titties dont impress me when they are attached to a face that looks like it's slowly caving in on itself.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
face caving in on itself 2/10 would not bang

Well of course I'd sleep with her, I just wouldn't look her in the face while I did so. For fear that the singularity within her face would fully collapse and drag all of existence into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom