• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Miami, FL - work/live around an international university too so you get pretty much everything, but on the average it's south/central american and carribean outside uni

and fair point on hendicks, though with that example i'd feel safer knowing (for the moment) her livelihood is tied to her not letting shit get sloppy...i mean you know kim k is bout to be hefty for a week or two after that kid with her regiment (i gotta admit tho, some of the pics from a month or two back were top-tier)

Cool cool thanks for the info and it sounds like your in a great place logistic wise to meet beautiful women. I got to head down there sometime.

Oh yeah Kim K is going to lose that weight fast.... unless weight watchers (or a competitor) gives her money to hold onto it for a few extra weeks for one of their ad campaigns later on.... She will be back to beautiful before the public realizes it.

DominoKid

I wonder what else Gucci is gonna drop this year.

So far we got...
Trap God 2
Trap Back 2
Trap House 3 <--- i still don't remember when there was a Trap House 2 but whatever lol.
EastAtlantaMemphis (w/ Young Dolph)
Free Bricks 2 (w/ Young Scooter)
Money Pounds Ammunition (presenting PeeWee Longway) <--- i guess this counts? even though he aint on it much.

and he promised us 10 projects so...please god let one of em be a tape w/ Young Thug. i don't even understand how Gucci has time to get in trouble w/ all these shows and music he's doing.

It's the worst when you got people making fun of Kim's size because she's pregnant. Like WTF?

Eww she's a fucking whale. NO SHIT. That stuff kills me. But then again you had people calling pre-preggo Kim fat when she has damn near the most perfect figure I've ever seen. It's kind of amazing how hot she is.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I've slept with both crackhead skinny and "need linchpins to hold the flaps back" fat, and everything in between. And while everything on the "goddamn you are a big girl!" side were desperate drunken one night stands, my two worst sexual experiences by far were with skinny girls who couldn't fuck worth a damn. In the end all my favorite girls have been right in between, curvy and fun.

But as far as Kim, she's an obivously beautiful girl who I will never find attractive. Between that show of hers exposing her as a dumbfuck, and knowing that Ray J ploughed her out, there is just no way I can look at her with any kind of attractiveness. You don't come back from Ray J dick.

IrishNinja

see i could look past ray j dick (man phoenix where you at these days)

it's how she took it...no heart at all, i like to see some hustle out on the field, you know? move with a purpose

KingKong

see i could look past ray j dick (man phoenix where you at these days)

it's how she took it...no heart at all, i like to see some hustle out on the field, you know? move with a purpose

sure but I appreciate all the non-hotel room scenes you know, really builds up the atmosphere of the whole movie

thabiz

a4217420658_2.jpg

MarQ Spekt & Gary Wilson - Broken Mazes

so dope.

see5harp

Xbox Reveal was a disaster. It says a lot when MS is putting more money and having more exclusives than ever before in the history of the brand and everything else makes people still hate your console. I think we're seeing the start of diverging markets.

I think it's a case of expectations. Sorta like why I like the new Daft Punk but don't love it, and why I'm pleasantly surprised with the French Montana album. Always online doesn't matter to me at all assuming it's only there for license transfer. If they kill the ability to play used games (they haven't said this AFAIK) then I'm out.

see5harp

Does it take into account stretching rhymes like California and Taiwan? Because a talented rapper like French Montana makes that shit work.

LOL not sure on that one - I'll see what he says

Edit: Weird, we both get this instead:

orange.png

What browser are u using?

Does it take into account stretching rhymes like California and Taiwan? Because a talented rapper like French Montana makes that shit work.

Haha I'd give it a shot and see

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I think it's a case of expectations. Sorta like why I like the new Daft Punk but don't love it, and why I'm pleasantly surprised with the French Montana album. Always online doesn't matter to me at all assuming it's only there for license transfer. If they kill the ability to play used games (they haven't said this AFAIK) then I'm out.
I think perspective matters a lot, for instance people complaining a lot about the lack of games really didn't hear Microsoft saying over and over this will be to show their vision and the hardware pretty much; which they did. They laid out a shitload of exclusives they will have and a shitload of non-gaming stuff. But I still don't trust MS' servers which still do go down time to time and we all know how awful Diablo III and Sim City launches were.

Everything about it is giving me the wrong vibe ATM, and that's sad because currently PGR and Halo are some of my favourite franchises in gaming.

Gaming side right now is still pandemonium.

iavi

I'm withholding judgement on the One. I actually like everything shown of the OS, even the TV features, but the TV focus on this presentation wasn't enticing in the slightest, from a 'hardcore' gamer perspective. I do think that because they held this conference the way they did , though, thet we're going to see the best E3 conference MS has held in years. I am actually buying into the 'wait till E3 for all teh gamez' shit they're spouting.

DominoKid

i didn't think anything could top 599 USD but this blows it out of the water.

but they'll never come up w/ anything more unintentionally hilarious than the Giant Enemy Crab shit.

Esch

Banned
The exclusives/games not being present is one thing... it was the palpable anticonsumerism, the full jump into the blue ocean strategy, the lack of specifics in questionable areas, and just the overall scust face given to core audiences. If this thing manages to redeem itself, ill be stunned. The response from gaming sites has been such a death knell that it actually.makes the Wii U look good. I almost wanna apologize to IrishNinja.

nah lol

Recon

Banned
i didn't think anything could top 599 USD but this blows it out of the water.

but they'll never come up w/ anything more unintentionally hilarious than the Giant Enemy Crab shit.

I think "5 Billion Transistors" is about on the same level as Giant Enemy Crab.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Nah the One's announcement wasn't as funny as PS3 E3 reel. The highlight video for it too isn't nearly as funny as Sony's, and the 360 has had worse E3s than that the presentation the other day. It's just all the info that's dripped out afterwards is the killer.

But I think the backlash right now is HUGE, much bigger than post the PS3 E3 conference. At least when the PS3 was announced it was hot off of the heels of the PS2, one of the greatest of all time, AND fanboys still had the laurels of power to rest on. Not so much the case here.

Still better than buying a Wii U though, obviously.

thabiz

the xbox one is going to sell gangbusters. GANGBUSTERS! not only will Microsoft make tons of money, but it will also prove that PEOPLE ARE FUCKING STUPID.

no one is going to care about any of these drawbacks, or the blatant slaps in the faces of the consumer. it will priced aggressively to combat these very points that has pissed everyone off. it will only be unsuccessful if the buzz after Xmas is horrible.

the hardcore isnt going to touch this thing, but they didnt touch the Wii either. and we all know how that turned out.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Just started to listen to Travi$ Scott's new mixtape.
Anyone else listened to it, What do you think of it?
Just started doing the same.

Same way how I feel about the rest of Travis' stuff. A lot of cool, creative stuff here but he needs some guidance on how to make a good song. I think he'll go pretty far as a producer and I think he has crossover potential. The only songs of his I enjoy entirely are Blocka (Pusha version, though I like the synths on the original) and Old English up until now. Feeling Bad Mood, Hell of a Night, Drive, Bandz and Quintana is okay (SAID SHE SMOKE MY DOOOPE, STRAIGHT FROM MEXICOOO, CALL HER QUINTANA). His voice just doesn't fit all of his beats IMO, but I love most of his production.

I think he'll be a prominent part of Yeezus though.

Side note: The Yeezus OT is pretty much done and y'all are going to love it. Think Atlantic City.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
If you like Mac n Cheese 3 (French with less Fraud), then you'll like it.

It's like one of his mixtapes with Bad Boy level engineering.
Hmm, might check this out.

Am I the only one who doesn't care much for Pop That? Hook and the beat are aight but meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom