• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
no one man should have all this GUCCI! BURR!

i cant imagine how much stuff i'd have if i listened to him in the Wilt Chamberlain days.
If you put his good tracks from each album together you'd get a double disk

cdyhybrid

Blackace

I liked it. I'm interested to see how many people are gonna make songs off the bat with that kinda beat, rather than having it remixed later. Didn't Waka say he was messing with some of that stuff or something?
ASAP already in there

So it's happening

Heard some new Waka yesterday and none of that

IrishNinja

That last page.

itsbBr9hfNs7X.gif

Odds on a new Def Jam fighting game for Xbox One/PS4?

fam we can/should talk bout titties sometimes tho
and nah, it's fucking heartbreaking but bish was on gaming a while back talking about why we shouldn't expect another one of those, i forget the details but it was crushing...loved those shits, i even found some joy from Icon

Gaming side is borderline 599 us dollars status right now

this man is not exaggerating

the xbox one was so bad, peterb0y thought it looked great

think about it

ahahaha...still need a litmus reading from the enzo test

don't think travis scott works well as a rapper, but is he producing most of this? because i can see why kanye signed him. his sound was very present on cruel summer's beats.

he has a future as a producer, his rapping is kinda lame tho

ahh shit, well then i dunno, he got good beats out of other producers then. think he's kind of a whack rapper though. he has this weird slur like he's drunk as fuck. and not in the good way like future

edit: is blocka his beat though? love the added synths

wooow i'm stupid. young chop on the beat at the beginning lmao. but still i think this original blocka goes harder.

fam we can/should talk bout titties sometimes tho
and nah, it's fucking heartbreaking but bish was on gaming a while back talking about why we shouldn't expect another one of those, i forget the details but it was crushing...loved those shits, i even found some joy from Icon

Flawless face + perky Bs >>>>>>>>>>

I just recently revisited Fight for New York. Love that game.

Blackace

My friend already tried it, said it is pretty damn good. Thought the whole point of molly was that it was pure MDMA, opposed to the mix of things in extacy.

If you got a pure hookup that good

Drink a lot water
Lots

HiResDes

If it's really good you won't need much. Also molly works as a great socialized so if you find a girl you like get her to a bump with you

Recon

Banned
This Travis Scott tape is so damn good. I dont get the complaints about his rapping. He isnt the best, but leagues better than Ethelwulf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom