• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

@KarenCivil: 2 Chainz is releasing his new LP Sept 10th!

iA0hXVsbU3h6Q.gif

overcast

Cole doesn't have one rap feature? I don't like the sound of that. You can't do everything by yourself. I hope it sounds interesting, at least.

DominoKid

interesting stuff from Tyler on formspring

q: how much of Yeezus have you heard?
a: some. he played me new slaves and black skinhead months ago when he picked me up in his lambo. thats sooo tight to type out haha, damn i came far haha

q: Will you be on Yeezus? (asked twice)
a: nope
a: im prolly on there but in ways you cant tell.

q: How come you didn't just throw Ye that 48 beat?
a: cause it was mine. he wanted to be on IFHY too! but i was like, nah hahaha. ye is soo awesome, i talk to him almost everyday it seems like. its cool to have someone you can level with about art and everything else.

q: why do you assume that black people don't fuck with you or appreciate your music? that shit's not cool.
a: i dont assume that, i mock people who bring it up, like you, or the other side of that, the ones who say only white kids like me, its for my own entertainment

q: are you gonna be on Doris much?
a: nah

Isn't about funking their aunt?
there's a track on the first lonely island album about fucking an alien. incredibad i think it was.

interesting stuff from Tyler on formspring

q: how much of Yeezus have you heard?
a: some. he played me new slaves and black skinhead months ago when he picked me up in his lambo. thats sooo tight to type out haha, damn i came far haha

q: Will you be on Yeezus? (asked twice)
a: nope
a: im prolly on there but in ways you cant tell.

q: How come you didn't just throw Ye that 48 beat?
a: cause it was mine. he wanted to be on IFHY too! but i was like, nah hahaha. ye is soo awesome, i talk to him almost everyday it seems like. its cool to have someone you can level with about art and everything else.

q: why do you assume that black people don't fuck with you or appreciate your music? that shit's not cool.
a: i dont assume that, i mock people who bring it up, like you, or the other side of that, the ones who say only white kids like me, its for my own entertainment

q: are you gonna be on Doris much?
a: nah

ahhhh tyler's personality is so chill

Jitters

I had a tough time making it all the way through Excuse My French.

I love the idea of a project like JAOT being in a hip hop group, but they are not as good as I want them to be.

cacophony

i still dont know what i think of BOATS, its like the first half is amazing but then 2 Chainz starts with the rnb shit and i cant get into it. chainz on the Ghetto Dreamz beat is just awkward

DominoKid

i still dont know what i think of BOATS, its like the first half is amazing but then 2 Chainz starts with the rnb shit and i cant get into it. chainz on the Ghetto Dreamz beat is just awkward

i like it all except for 9 and 11. even the r&b joints.
i'm surprised he didn't drop Countdown for pop radio. i don't like it that much but that would've been an easy hit.

cacophony

i like it all except for 9 and 11. even the r&b joints.
i'm surprised he didn't drop Countdown for pop radio. i don't like it that much but that would've been an easy hit.

yeah my first listen on that album i was like how is Countdown a bonus track.. you can hate Chris Brown all you want but that dude can make a song a hit

cacophony

1. The Star Room
2. Avian
3. I'm Not Real (feat. Vinny Radio & Earl Sweatshirt)
4. S.D.S.
5. Bird Call
6. Matches (feat. Ab-Soul)
7. I Am Who Am (Killin' Time) [feat. Niki Randa]
8. Objects In the Mirror
9. Red Dot Music (feat. Action Bronson)
10. Gees (feat. ScHoolboy Q)
11. Watching Movies
12. Suplexes Inside of Complexes and Duplexes (feat. Jay Electronica)
13. Remember
14. Someone Like You
15. Aquarium
16. Youforia
17. Goosebumpz
18. O.K. (feat. Tyler, The Creator)
19. Claymation .

mac w/ a Jay feature lol

DominoKid

1. The Star Room
2. Avian
3. I'm Not Real (feat. Vinny Radio & Earl Sweatshirt)
4. S.D.S.
5. Bird Call
6. Matches (feat. Ab-Soul)
7. I Am Who Am (Killin' Time) [feat. Niki Randa]
8. Objects In the Mirror
9. Red Dot Music (feat. Action Bronson)
10. Gees (feat. ScHoolboy Q)
11. Watching Movies
12. Suplexes Inside of Complexes and Duplexes (feat. Jay Electronica)

13. Remember
14. Someone Like You
15. Aquarium
16. Youforia
17. Goosebumpz
18. O.K. (feat. Tyler, The Creator)
19. Claymation .

mac w/ a Jay feature lol

if i hadnt already saw that on the Coli i'd say this was a fake tracklist.

i guess having your own studio in a huge ass party mansion pays off.

i wonder if Cole can outsell Mac? its funny that i even have to consider that. BSP did pretty well first week though. 145K.

njean777

there's a track on the first lonely island album about fucking an alien. incredibad i think it was.

ahhhh tyler's personality is so chill

Tyler is one of those people I think is really chill, but his music is just not for me. Its shock rap that has already been done better by eminem imo.

cdyhybrid

@KarenCivil: 2 Chainz is releasing his new LP Sept 10th!

http://i.minus.com/iA0hXVsbU3h6Q.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Aww yeah.

French album goes. Didn't blow my mind or anything but it works.

Started that trap rap mix again. That beat on Love Sosa...

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/N7xrtDZ.gif

DominoKid

Touché. Mac annoys me though. Apparently I judged him before he got good though? I think Gambino gets a lot more shit than he deserves, partly because of his awful fan base. Both of them have pretty bad fans.

mac miller fans are mad chill. gambino fans just buy one rap album per year.

DominoKid

Miller fans are typically frat kids/suburban pot heads. They annoy me just as much as the Gambino fans that say "I don't listen to rap usually. But that guy is good".

yeah...chill people. i like pot heads of all kinds (what a shock lol) and i can tolerate frat stars. of course the overlap was heavy at my school.

IrishNinja

RJT

Last post hell. For new page. Shouts to soul creator and RJT for bringing my attention to the Tacos and Chocolate Milk Podcast (and PackFM and the whole qnr crew).

Real old school vibe on this jam. PackFM - "Here We Go (Come On)" (prod. Domingo)

I was going the pimp the most recent episode, which features Substancial telling why he avoided looking at his wife's pussy during the birth of his child.

Also, my favorite PackFM song: Plucking Daisies

If these guys weren't so fucking lazy they'd be successful MCs...

Dereck

kamspy

Macklemore now has the market corner on the "I don't listen to rap but I like ______"

Weird but true shit, the girl I date now "I don't listen to rap but I like Young Dro"

It's a head scratcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom