• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamspy

Trap House III has a deluxe version with like 5 extra tracks. Did not know.

Great diss song slaying Yo Gotti, Jeezy and TI.

effzee

What's the harm?

I also hear from people "I don't listen to rock...but I like so-so".

If you really aren't into a genre but listen to a song here and there, especially on the radio, you can like the artist without caring for the genre. True for me for most pop or R&B artists I end up liking. I don't actively listen for those genres or pursue new music, but if an artist consistently puts out catchy shit I end up taking notice.

I was going the pimp the most recent episode, which features Substancial telling why he avoided looking at his wife's pussy during the birth of his child.

Also, my favorite PackFM song: Plucking Daisies

If these guys weren't so fucking lazy they'd be successful MCs...

Listened to it yesterday at work. Not as good as the Street Fighter argument, but it was still funny. You're right about the laziness. All their promotion for the megashow leads me to think that it is their main (sole) source of income. Great stuff, though.

IrishNinja

never seen any of these "never listen to rap buuuuut.." people.

talib/lupe/mackel etc are good examples of this, it totally happens in the wild

i had so so many boring ass speed-lines-in-they-face-havin b-cup titty white broads in texas tell me that shit with Bone Thugs it's not even funny, and i blame all of that on CRS personally

What's the harm?

nothing really until you speak on the whole genre like that one artist is all there is to it
see: every topic here in OT that invokes eminem somehow, hallowed be thy CAC name

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
What's the harm?

I also hear from people "I don't listen to rock...but I like so-so".

If you really aren't into a genre but listen to a song here and there, especially on the radio, you can like the artist without caring for the genre. True for me for most pop or R&B artists I end up liking. I don't actively listen for those genres or pursue new music, but if an artist consistently puts out catchy shit I end up taking notice.

Because they think they're above the genre "I don't listen to rap/rock, except for this rapper/band. I'm better than those people who listen to rap/rock, even though I am the demons."

They're insufferable.

Recon

Banned
Holy shit we were on the second page. So many damn community threads now. I wont voice my opinion because I will be banned, but damn.

DominoKid

Is Trap God 2 Gucci's best project.... ever?

If not, what's better?

I'm Up is my favorite. I'm biased though because that was my favorite thing to listen to last summer at the beach. The music and that experience are permanently tied together for me.
I'd have Trap God 2 second or third though in the post-Trap Back Gucci era.

DominoKid

I don't think there's an old Gucci tape that I like, like I like his new tapes. I just kept a running playlist of the songs I liked every time he dropped a new tape. I'd crib like 8 or 9 off of each one. He's way more focused now.

The Burrprint is definitely the best of the old stuff though.

effzee

Because they think they're above the genre "I don't listen to rap/rock, except for this rapper/band. I'm better than those people who listen to rap/rock, even though I am the demons."

They're insufferable.

I guess. I always took it as that outside of a few songs they don't really get or listen to a particular genre.

I think I have said the same thing about country music and some pop stuff.

Untitled_zps1beba919.png

Edit: Beaten.

I was going the pimp the most recent episode, which features Substancial telling why he avoided looking at his wife's pussy during the birth of his child.

Also, my favorite PackFM song: Plucking Daisies

If these guys weren't so fucking lazy they'd be successful MCs...

It's the work ethic that Tonedeff instills. Tone would take years on specific songs. But the result is he has a lot less filler tracks on his discography. I get the feeling that most of the Qn5 roster (if not all) just like to rap and are satisfied with just getting by with it, rather than making huge amounts of cash.

overcast

Can't stop listening to that Black Hippy UOENO remix. Soul has my least favorite verse, still better than most of the stuff he's been on lately lol.

HiResDes

i feel as if i should be offended....but i am too tired to understand what you said.

edit: fuck it nvm, i am just slow.

I was just playing, but I was accusing you of being a narc.

Look I really like this new bandcamp rap album, but I can't post the cover because it has titties on it. But just trust me it's quite good if you're into that wavvy shit like me.

http://poorlittledude.bandcamp.com/album/poor-little-dude

Also Ethelwulf/Bones producer just released this - http://www.mediafire.com/download/mqlrwtdbph8dxbb/Eric+Dingus+-+Subliminal+Innocence.zip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom