• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKong

oh Gucci https://twitter.com/gucci1017/status/340487901701865472

BLmn8U_CAAArahG.jpg

Recon

Banned
We shouldn't worry so much about Kanye/Cole/Miller when we all know the real loser is Wale the following week.

Wale is just sad. He can't find his sound, tried a different vibe with Ambition and it was ass. Now him and Wiz in a competition to have the dumbest album covers.

mooooose

It's a shame Mac Miller's album is coming out the same day as Yeezy's. Two different worlds, really, but I have a feeling Mac's album will be surprisingly good and would've been a bigger deal if it wasn't for Yeezus.

I tried my hardest to like Cole and simply feel nothing for the guys music. Same for Mac Miller, but Mac has gotten some interesting production going into his album.

Recon

Banned
I tried my hardest to like Cole and simply feel nothing for the guys music. Same for Mac Miller, but Mac has gotten some interesting production going into his album.

Mac could have the most interesting production ever, but he would still be a little douche. Who cant rap his way out of ab-soul's anus.

Cole was signed by Jay-Z. Think about it.

I like Cole. I first started paying attention to Cole when The Warm Up dropped; I had heard some of his previous stuff but it never really made an impact on me. FNL blew me away, if yall remember I ranked it above Dark Fantasy that year. I thought he was a promising talent who could achieve mainstream success without compromising his sound too much.

In short, I had high expectations for him. It's like when you're dating a girl who won't give it up. You put that work in, investing in the pussy for a later return. I'm not talking about buying her shit, I'm talking about long conversations through text messages and DMs, going on bike rides, being nice to her dog, shit like that. She shows so much promise, you know it's gonna be magnificent, and when you finally get a taste of the ass it's very good. But you know it can be better right as she sexually blossoms. But the next time you smash it's not as good, and she gets all boring in bed. The shit she was willing to try the first time is a no-go now, and she just lets you put the head in. You were expecting her to become more experienced but she's devolving, nahmean?

That's what Cole is. I was satisfied at first, but now I want more. And you know what, I doubt he can do it. Meanwhile Kendrick fed me well last year, Danny Brown is going to feed me this year. Is Cole gonna feed me? I doubt it brehs, I really do.

thabiz

I like Cole. I first started paying attention to Cole when The Warm Up dropped; I had heard some of his previous stuff but it never really made an impact on me. FNL blew me away, if yall remember I ranked it above Dark Fantasy that year. I thought he was a promising talent who could achieve mainstream success without compromising his sound too much.

In short, I had high expectations for him. It's like when you're dating a girl who won't give it up. You put that work in, investing in the pussy for a later return. I'm not talking about buying her shit, I'm talking about long conversations through text messages and DMs, going on bike rides, being nice to her dog, shit like that. She shows so much promise, you know it's gonna be magnificent, and when you finally get a taste of the ass it's very good. But you know it can be better right as she sexually blossoms. But the next time you smash it's not as good, and she gets all boring in bed. The shit she was willing to try the first time is a no-go now, and she just lets you put the head in. You were expecting her to become more experienced but she's devolving, nahmean?

That's what Cole is. I was satisfied at first, but now I want more. And you know what, I doubt he can do it. Meanwhile Kendrick fed me well last year, Danny Brown is going to feed me this year. Is Cole gonna feed me? I doubt it brehs, I really do.

so cole's not good in the sack? well at least your still gettin that good love elsewhere.

iavi

Use a rare candy

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I don't know what the fuck happened to gafhop, what kind of brain rot mind plague infested this thread to have people actually tolerating that douchebag fuck mac miller.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I don't know what the fuck happened to gafhop, what kind of brain rot mind plague infested this thread to have people actually tolerating that douchebag fuck mac miller.

Same thing as most wack rappers bruh.... great production and A list guest appearances.

I mean dammit he has black hippy and odd future, jay electronica, Bronson and Cam'ron featured.... Plus beats from flying lotus, diplo, and pharell.... And the singles have been decent.... And 2013 has mostly sucked so far.... It ain't hard to tell why Mac is the en'vogue rapper around here now.

Strangely enough, I kinda get what PP means. He's no where near the level I expected. I thought he was gonna do big things but instead he's just unimpressive. Its ike he thinks he's a success just from being hyped up in the beginning that he can drop any turd and hype will carry him.

I wouldn't have used that analogy but I get his point.

Was hoping for a classic Siddx paragraph on Mac Miller but this will do.

Its like its a running joke liking mac miller. Whenever I read posts talking about how great he is I keep expecting to see Maccas name as the poster.

DominoKid

i like the no cover thing. not like any of you guys are going to bother with buying actual cd's anyway so who cares?

And even if you do, how much are you going to look at it. After i rip a cd i put that shit in a drawer or on a shelf. Basically these days a purchase is more or less charity...or an endorsement

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Kanye could sell his CD in those paper sleeves your AOL setup CD came in and still go triple platinum.
Pretty much. Kanye feeling himself so much with this album. No singles, no art, unorthodox promotion. Only like 2 more public appearances left until the 18th IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom