• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

D-Dot sound like a scorned bitch lmao. get the sand out.

Giving free music to tour or Irving Azoff going to stick it up his ass.

The true artist takes his time crafting a masterpiece not making throwaway garbage, history isn't going to remember money in 500yrs but they will remember Illmatic.

in 500 years Jay's bloodline will still be rich. Nas' family will look like the poor kid on the cover of Illmatic.

troll so hard

codhand

cMPyxJS.jpg

puttin in that work

sup with the civil war hat, is that cool now? smh

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
cMPyxJS.jpg

puttin in that work

sup with the civil war hat, is that cool now? smh

That hat is super corny but I got to say this the older I get the more I wish there was more appealing headwear for men besides fitteds or snapbacks. Like Kangols are gettibg bigger in NYC right now but I'm not feeling them at all.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Run The Jewels Artwork + Tracklist

rtj-450x450.jpg

1. Run The Jewels
2. Banana Clipper (feat. Big Boi)
3. 36″ Chain
4. DDFH
5. Sea Legs
6. Job Well Done (feat. Until The Ribbon Breaks)
7. No Come Down
8. Get It
9. Twin Hype Back (feat. Prince Paul as Chest Rockwell)
10. A Christmas Fucking Miracle

kamspy

Rosenberg said Yeezus is different, he didn't comment on its quality.

Yeah, I RT'd a comment about the listening party where a guy said when everyone walked out, no one really talked about if it was good or bad. It just was.

Thanks. Let me know if you ever need help on your taxes.

If I live in a state where weed is legal, can I write off the amount of weed that get's stuck to my finger tips when I break it up? Shit probably adds up to a least a G over the course of a year.

DominoKid

Yeah, I RT'd a comment about the listening party where a guy said when everyone walked out, no one really talked about if it was good or bad. It just was.

If I live in a state where weed is legal, can I write off the amount of weed that get's stuck to my finger tips when I break it up? Shit probably adds up to a least a G over the course of a year.

iwPWpObE0xfGA.gif

Yeezy confounding em w/ that next-gen.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Freddie Gibbs is on a mission to burn as many bridges as he can. No one will remember him in a year, son is on a self destructive path unless he smartens up.

Anyways, bout to hit up this Mac Miller. Hopefully it's not the usual overhyped release on GAF-Hop.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

If you have a medical prescription, yes.

Esch

Banned
I do buy what Gibbs said though about CTE at the very least though. That label ain't shit and he was going nowhere on that. He should just stay indie all the way through. I cant see him being happy in other situations. Also, damn Jeezy really got his gangsta card pulled in the last year. By Gucci and gangsta Gibbs. Must really be rough to be Detox and have all your favorite rappers be fake hacks.

Detox

Man I fucks with the Jeezy and Gibbs songs, these are in heavy rotation for me:
Young Jeezy feat. Freddie Gibbs - Rough
Young Jeezy - Nicks 2 Bricks ft. Freddie Gibbs
Young Jeezy - Run DMC
Young Jeezy-.38 (feat. Freddie Gibbs
Young Jeezy - Do It For You ft. Freddie Gibbs

Gibbs goes really well over the trap beats. I'd kill for that CTE tape, it was supposed to be mainly Jeezy and Gibbs :(

Edit: Jeezy tried to put him, Gibbs pissed off a high level exec nobody will fuck him, he can make the next Big Pimpin and nobody will sign him and he won't get any promo.

Jeezy is not a WWE actor, he isn't going to fuck with no rap beef.

DominoKid

Man I fucks with the Jeezy and Gibbs songs, these are in heavy rotation for me:
Young Jeezy feat. Freddie Gibbs - Rough
Young Jeezy - Nicks 2 Bricks ft. Freddie Gibbs
Young Jeezy - Run DMC
Young Jeezy-.38 (feat. Freddie Gibbs
Young Jeezy - Do It For You ft. Freddie Gibbs

Gibbs goes really well over the trap beats. I'd kill for that CTE tape, it was supposed to be mainly Jeezy and Gibbs :(

Edit: Jeezy tried to put him, Gibbs pissed off a high level exec nobody will fuck him, he can make the next Big Pimpin and nobody will sign him and he won't get any promo.

Jeezy is not a WWE actor, he isn't going to fuck with no rap beef.

oh well if that's the case then he should just call everybody out. he doesn't have anything to lose now, and it'd be thoroughly entertaining.

Detox

I wish I could find out why Gibbs is blacklisted lol. Like what exactly did he do

It has to be someone from Interscope, probably Jimmy Iovine. There's a serious problem with him and an exec at the top. Jeezy was name dropping him as the next to come up, they had songs ready, collabo mixtape. Right around the time Gibbs dropped BFK, CTE moved to Atlantic putting Gibbs on probably played a role in that. Everything was going smoothly and then all of a sudden all those plans went to waste as if somebody heard about it and just blocked it, Gibbs wasn't going to be signed by no major and Jeezy can't keep him there.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
is it possible for musicians nowadays to go dark? like, even if he got blacklisted to the point 2DOPEBOYZ wouldn't post his shit, there's always bandcamp and other means. If fans wanna still listen, there would be a way.

I mean that's if he doesn't get taken out of the picture in some freak light bulb changing incident where he fell of the stool, cracked his head on the oven and knocked out the pilot light and then died of asphyxiation, but then a lamp shorted out and sparked causing a huge gas explosion destroying any physical evidence of Gibbs in the process?

Is something like that possible?

Detox

He denied us Detox with those headphones.

Wenis, he is making indie moves it's just that Gibbs' talent is widely acknowledged but he has never got his big shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom