• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
^^^^ you need a fedora with that hipster mentality crs?

It's much harder to get them out than you could imagine.. lol

Also doing it very bare bones at the moment... nothing but computer and mouse.. no midi..
We all gotta start somewhere. Lol quality MIDIs are expensive though and I'm not Kanye west.

I'm telling you, a man who can cook is impressive to chicks. The beautiful thing about wraps is that they make a girl think "wow, he made something this nice on such short notice. Imagine what he could do in an hour..." Trust me, it's food as a metaphor for sex shit that goes back hundreds of years.

Still, I can't see it working if you don't buy her product. She probably gets hit on all the time by dudes who just want to waste her time, you don't want to fall into that category.
Well if I get straight to the point, I won't be wasting any of her time, I imagine she gets hit on all the time, but I might as well try. Plus that ad kinda just told me I can buy the product with or without her.

I can cook basic shit too, but man reading what some of you guys prepare make me really want to step my cooking game up.
not talking about the wraps though. I'm sure I could get those to be decent.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I will teach you the ways of my people muddy, seasoned salt, garlic salt, pepper and oil fried.

if anything, wraps are for hipsters. low carb, can't really hold that much meat, probably invented in seattle
Wraps aren't for hipsters they use to be but they're pop-food now. Hipsters can't hang with that shit

CRS

Just the thought of them makes me sick.

Gonna (try to) make some beef wellington tomorrow.

beef-wellington.jpg

Esch

Banned
Might want to put that in the oven for another 20 minutes bro

dont listen to this hack

real brehs eat their shit medium rare at the most. i hope your fathers didnt raise you to eat overdone brown hockey puck meat, meant for dogs and ignorant children with no palates.

CRS

Hahahahahaha. Yeah, love Hell's Kitchen.

Might want to put that in the oven for another 20 minutes bro
I'm surprised that you don't like more blood in your meat.

dont listen to this hack

real brehs eat their shit medium rare at the most. i hope your fathers didnt raise you to eat overdone brown hockey puck meat, meant for dogs and ignorant children with no palates.

Medium rare forever and ever.

Every Mexican is raised on extremely well done rubber meat (which is still delicious. see carne asada), but as I started cooking more, I slowly started leaning towards the rarer side.

I would cook something like a tri-tip cut and cook it to medium-rare/medium, slice it, and my family will grab it from the cutting board and put it back on the grill already sliced.

Feels sad when I hear that sizzle.

Esch

Banned
That's not blood, lol.

Anyway idk. I used to get medium until i tried some rare from my dad's plate in high school. Never looked back. I get medium rare if its from just a decent place tho.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
don't you dare to spoil anything. Keep that shit to the gaming side (which atm is absolutely cluttered with fanboys and a horrible, horrible place)
Which is why I'm not there.
This or Medium well for me. My dad raised me on well done. Doesn't matter though, he makes some ridiculous shit.

Whoa there. Be careful man.
C'mon y'all, why would I actually spoil anything. I'm just expressing my astonishment. Game is good though. Not Gods gift to gaming amazing but it's good.

Edit: with that being said I'm only like 30 minutes but...

Edit 2: can't wait for the circle jerk threads on this game though. All the LTTP and RTTP threads are going to be funny. Especially when there's that one person who says the game is "meh"

overcast

Edit 2: can't wait for the circle jerk threads on this game though. All the LTTP and RTTP threads are going to be funny. Especially when there's that one person who says the game is "meh"
It's going to have backlash. Like any good/great/highly praised game. It's always so ridiculous. Bioshock Infinite was ridiculous. "I wish Bioshock was more like Ico"

EloquentM

aka Mannny
It's going to have backlash. Like any good/great/highly praised game. It's always so ridiculous. Bioshock Infinite was ridiculous. "I wish Bioshock was more like Ico"
that shit was so horrible. Half of gaming wants to take shooting out of bioshock. This shit ain't the walking dead.

DominoKid

that shit was so horrible. Half of gaming wants to take shooting out of bioshock. This shit ain't the walking dead.

i don't even like shooters, but this whole anti-shooting, "appropriate" violence philosophy that's rising up on gaming-side (maybe all of gaming? idk) is weird as hell to me. like i seen folks say that if you ever took a shot in Mirror's Edge then you missed the point of the game.

wtf is that?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
i don't even like shooters, but this whole anti-shooting, "appropriate" violence philosophy that's rising up on gaming-side (maybe all of gaming? idk) is weird as hell to me. like i seen folks say that if you ever took a shot in Mirror's Edge then you missed the point of the game.

wtf is that?
I mean obviously the game isn't designed around shooting but you can't just write someone off like that lmao.

Fjordson

wtf is that?
Yeah, I don't really get it either. I still like shootin' dudes in games...but that's just me.

Also, there are so many games out there that don't focus on violence. But people watch these big stage shows at E3 and see shooters and act like that's the entire industry. Just a cursory glance past the big AAA titles will net you a ton of other types of games. Plenty of variety these days if you want it.

on-topic: Saaab Stories isn't my favourite Bronson release, but it's not bad. I like the last track a lot.

Jay Sosa

wtf is that?

funny part is that you even HAD to shoot in one mission in order to play through the game.

I'm somewhat part of the anti-violence committee, not that I have anything against violence/shooting in games (looove FPS) but most of the games this gen just kept throwing enemies at you (batman for example) instead of having a few that are well designed. What exactly is the point that you have to defeat 50+ henchman during a fucking boss fight? That is what's bugging me. It's almost that now that they developers are able to put more enemies on the screen at the same time they feel obliged to do so.

Or take Alan Wake as an example..the game would have been so much better if it would've been an adventure without all those TPS shit same with Deadly Premonition. But they're afraid that this would scare away the CoD crowd (for the lack of a better term) like they give a shit about games like DP.

Esch

Banned

wtf is that?

People are basically just salty about how FPSs rule the console market now. FPS games have always been king, it's just that they're playable for consoles now so they've increased in popularity. Of course this makes all the old menu heavy rpg and j game fans mad as hell.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Wraps are fuckin' tasty. I used to go to my local grocer and buy like 10 pre-made wraps and just eat those all week. With some sesame seed oil/honey dip, fuck that's good shit right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom