• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

Isn't really dumb nor offensive there's not much he can do some people deal with trauma by doing similar stuff drinking etc

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
People cope in different ways. If anything I'm more annoyed he instagramed her pick (possibly chose a filter) and then shared that he waa going to smoke weed instead of killing someone....

Descretion is a dying art

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Yeezus is dope as fuck. It's at these times when I consider if I'm really that much of a Kanye stan that I like everything he puts out or dude is really the most consistent motherfucker in the game.

I criticize him too much to be A. So far only I'm In It is the only "okay" song. The rest of them are hits out of the part. This album has a feel I have difficulty describing succinctly.

Yeezus is dope as fuck. It's at these times when I consider if I'm really that much of a Kanye stan that I like everything he puts out or dude is really the most consistent motherfucker in the game.

I criticize him too much to be A. So far only I'm In It is the only "okay" song. The rest of them are hits out of the part. This album has a feel I have difficulty describing succinctly.

He's definitely the most interesting motherfucker in the game.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
BOUND 2 is just about reminding people Yeezy still got it in him to do that sampling ish right.

Esch

Banned

Denial. Just sit back and take a look at the viral marketing OT you made. You are a stan through and through.

Jitters

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Denial. Just sit back and take a look at the viral marketing OT you made. You are a stan through and through.
I accept stan status, through and through, but not acquiescent stan status. Still hate some of the things Ye does.

I guess liking Drunk and Hot Girls or not is the litmus test?

Not really viral marketing OT.. if you want to see that go see my original Marvel threads.

DominoKid

just throwing this out there, but Daft Punk and Kanye should go on a world tour together. That shit would be so motherfucking live. I don't know how that shit would work set wise but they're geniuses. They'll figure it out.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
just throwing this out there, but Daft Punk and Kanye should go on a world tour together. That shit would be so motherfucking live. I don't know how that shit would work set wise but they're geniuses. They'll figure it out.

Pretty sure thats been a wish for a long ass time.

Slizz

I'm In It

tnvx6Jj.gif

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Kanye just took a dump on the summer.

His fiber game is solid so the stool is the perfect consistency.

mooooose

Yeezus is fucking CRAZY. Shit is weird as fuck.

Yeezus has album of the year in the fucking bag unless Danny Brown puts out an amazing album. He's the only person who has a chance. No one else will come close.

mooooose

I'm In It is one of the best songs I've heard this year, in any genre.

Edit - Yeezus is nearly entirely carried by its production, if I'm being honest. But Ye's entitlement makes him the only person who could do the whole album's production justice. He's still the regular Ye, lyrically.

Esch

Banned
okay i'm actually giving this a listen, full first impression soon. I've also been on 100% blackout for apart from New Slaves so we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom