• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

I still have to listen to that Alc & Prodigy, it's iin my list with quite a few other albums like Bronson
Word, we need a quarter roundup.

On I Am a God is he practising screaming for the birth?

Why do I like this sappy shit like Hold My Liquor

thabiz

fatboy-smartablackboy.jpg

Fat Tony - Smart Ass Black Boy

Esch

Banned
oh and this tested Ham positive in the whip. I almost went of road on some mad max shit when I was copping some fathers day shit earlier

EloquentM

aka Mannny
dat pitchfork 10 upcoming

vr15.jpg

https://twitter.com/Jayson_Greene

Another Pitchfork writer, saying it's amazing

"Before Kanye, the last person to have a six-album run this dazzling was ... Prince?"

"Yeezus isn't formally perfect. But it will take another five to ten years for anyone else to even begin to catch up him after this. Again."

"Another thought: This is Ye's most purposeful, and pointed, use of guests ever."

"Yeezus isn't formally perfect. But it will take another five to ten years for anyone else to even begin to catch up him after this. Again."

might fine stannery you got there. It might take a while for the pop world to catch up but as has been said before, this shit ain't really new.

Recon

Banned
I dont know what I would rate this. It has a few weak spots, and an album with only 10 tracks, those few really stand out. But the strong tracks are making me look past those weak spots. I think New Slaves and Send It Up are the only two tracks I dont like. Send It Up ruins the pacing of the back half of the album, IMO.

hubes

got damn yeezus is bad. bound 2 i might go back to every once in a long while but on some real shit i dont know if ill ever listen to any of these songs again. yall can say kanye is evolving and progressing hip hip or whatever the hell yall wanna say but shits terrible to me.

cole got the AOTY at the moment.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
got damn yeezus is bad. bound 2 i might go back to every once in a long while but on some real shit i dont know if ill ever listen to any of these songs again. yall can say kanye is evolving and progressing hip hip or whatever the hell yall wanna say but shits terrible to me.

I was respecting you until the cole comment lmao

Cudder

holy fuck

still at work, but just listened to Black Skinhead (on my Beats shoutout to des) to make sure i got a legit download (still buying, calm yourself), and the bass is literally shaking the phones so much I can feel it tightening and loosening on my head as the phones shake what the fuckkk

Man, I been on a complete blackout for this. Wasn't even expecting to like it from impressions.

First listen in the car, I had to pull over and take all the loose change outta the door pockets. The bass with my new sub had them bouncing all over the place.

I like it. A lot. It sounds fucking crazy though, its not even a rap album. Just some crazy music. If you don't have mean subs in your car your losing at life. This shit bangs.

Black Skinheads immediately reminded me of that song thats always in American football movies, I think its in The Waterboy...

Gonna see some crazy mixed reactions to this though, people will either love it or hate it.

I definitely fuck with it though.

cdyhybrid

Man, I been on a complete blackout for this. Wasn't even expecting to like it from impressions.

First listen in the car, I had to pull over and take all the loose change outta the door pockets. The bass with my new sub had them bouncing all over the place.

I like it. A lot. It sounds fucking crazy though, its not even a rap album. Just some crazy music. If you don't have mean subs in your car your losing at life. This shit bangs.

Black Skinheads immediately reminded me of that song thats always in American football movies, I think its in The Waterboy...

Gonna see some crazy mixed reactions to this though, people will either love it or hate it.

I definitely fuck with it though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ompl9-8U8lE

HiResDes

This might be the first factually wrong opinion in the history of man.

Yeezus or The 20/20 Experience for release of the year?

Hold My Liquor is my favorite track, at the moment. Justin Vernon on three songs. This can't be real life. Also, check out the production spots. Daft Punk is runnin' thangs.

HiResDes

Yeezus or The 20/20 Experience for release of the year?

Hold My Liquor is my favorite track, at the moment. Justin Vernon on three songs. This can't be real life. Also, check out the production spots. Daft Punk is runnin' thangs.

It's definitely not the 20/20 Experience. Not even in the top ten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom