• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with liking BS more than Yeezus.

Two albums with totally different styles. What's easy to get into with one might not be easy to get into for the other.

And people on that Cole hate train so hard they gotta go so far as to boast the Mac Miller album as better? Just salty.

DominoKid

There is absolutely nothing wrong with liking BS more than Yeezus.

Two albums with totally different styles. What's easy to get into with one might not be easy to get into for the other.

And people on that Cole hate train so hard they gotta go so far as to boast the Mac Miller album as better? Just salty.

Mac is better though. No hate, just truth.

Edit ; Cole left all the good songs off the album.

Posted a picture of my homie doing his best Khaled impression, and tagged him in it. This was his response:

6221c88f-7320-4e44-95ce-d2f4869f314a_zps4be433b5.jpg

Maaaan Riff Raff didn't even play for 45 minutes. He went on an hour early and was done before 11 dayum.

He did a new song and a freestyle, and played peppermint tint so it's not all bad I suppose.

Kwixotik

lol Spotify ads really get in the way of listening to Excavation for the first time

edit: lol this shit is making my cat freak out

edit 2: deafheaven is THE SHIT

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
what did he say? I'm not listening to that entire thing
It was a long-winded made up story about how he went from state to state and eventually found a key to a mailbox in another state where lied a tape with the Jay Elect feature he didn't even know he needed yet.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Blood On The Leaves got me revisiting old no limit songs. That C-Murder joint is still one of the GOAT songs to ride to. Shit makes you feel like you got a trunk full of ar-15s on mission for revenge.

Poor Rocky. Yeezy quoted that song and flipped it in a way more impressive manner.

overcast

Mac Miller album is pretty good. Not a fan of the second half, but it has a good first half. Not listening to it now that Yeezus is out.

kamspy

Yeezus is great. I'd rate it 5/5. There isn't a dull moment front to back. The last two supposed hip hop classic, GKMC & MBDTF, both cut off into oblivion for the last couple tracks.

The album has such an angry energy though. Definitely not good for the head to have it on blast as much as I do right now. Gonna need that new Florian to work between Yeezus sessions.

IrishNinja

Dom that ranking is turrible

Posted a picture of my homie doing his best Khaled impression, and tagged him in it. This was his response:

ahahahaha that's awesome, musta made dude's day

This Saul Williams is major.

i went through a very short saul phase after tardust, conscious stuff like that...like with kweli, i gotta be in the mood nowadays and still can't do a whole album of it myself

good remix, i'd gotten tired of that prodigy one a while back so this was cool. tical still aging like fine whine despite gaf-hop~

PBY

Banned
Lol KTT

The fate of KTT as we know it is resting on this review.

It will be the most seminal moment in KTT history

if pitchfork doesnt want the apocalypse then they must give a 9.5

overcast

What do you guys think of WTT looking back? Still a solid album with some great tracks. Lift off is the worst Ye song ever though. Yes, worse than drunk and hot girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom