• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
that scott disick guy is such a lame. looks like a bootleg bale as bateman for sure.

and he sounds like charlie day in that video hahaha. youtube comment was spot on.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Apparently, Yeezus doesn't appear whatsoever on iTunes. No preorders, no 'coming soon,' no nothing.
There are no pre-orders anywhere.

It will be on iTunes though; that's how people deduced the song names and most of the features/credits, it's already in their database. Works out for everyone because that means there's no bs iTunes exclusive track they had to give them for promo either.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
There are no pre-orders anywhere.

It will be on iTunes though; that's how people deduced the song names and most of the features/credits, it's already in their database. Works out for everyone because that means there's no bs iTunes exclusive track they had to give them for promo either.

Ah. Not sure why this surprised me.

PBY

Banned
Interesting thing about yeezus, the willingness to just let everything cut out for a second or two.

Wonder if that was Rubin. It's pretty prevalent on IAAG

DominoKid

Interesting thing about yeezus, the willingness to just let everything cut out for a second or two.

Wonder if that was Rubin. It's pretty prevalent on IAAG

When youre going this hard you gotta let that shit breathe a bit to let people decompress. The quiet moments give meaning to the rest of the song.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Real talk I'm making the new OT now and pretty much every idea I had has already been done in this OT by CRS. OP is underrated. This is probably the 2nd time I've ever looked at it but it's beautiful.

HiResDes

Real talk I'm making the new OT now and pretty much every idea I had has already been done in this OT by CRS. OP is underrated. This is probably the 2nd time I've ever looked at it but it's beautiful.

Yeah he cleaned it all up, condensed it, and made it look purty, but watch out the 13th OP will be more cult than ever!!!!

Detox

OT8 | On the phone with Itunes CEO
OT8 | Humble lion been through roadblocks
OT8 | We the Best Community
SWAG:

kYRtT4r.jpg

CABV0fj.jpg

HgkjBts.jpg

CRS

Let me know if you need anything but everything should be quotable to add to the new OP.

Also, there better not be a stupid Yeezus reference. That French title was easier to get than no title.

Matugi

Just went on a huge download spree. 6 or 7 albums, 100 some songs, needed a good infusion. Also looking for some good alt rock, stuff similar to RHCP if anybody has some suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom