• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

if ya'll really fuck around and give OT8 a YEEZUS title, the days of frontin like we're better than pop-gaf come to an end

might as well just let pinko have his COMPUTERS PUTIN', dude's been asking since we still had cassette singles

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
GAF-Hop |OT8| All you stans want all the same things
This and Let Blackace Down are better than everything else on the last page.

Should have to do with one of the following things or a combination:
UEONO/Reebok
:khaled:
Yeezus prays for CRS and Irish
Let Nas Down

Dereck

GAF-Hop |OT8| Suffering From Success.. & Adult-Onset Diabetes
zWm0Q.gif

Kwixotik

I'm currently driving on the interstate in the middle of nowhere during a crazy ass midnight thunderstorm blasting Yeezus. Its awesome.

yeezus is wack as shit to me. im dissapointed and let down by it. I wasn't even that hyped for it, so that makes it being disappointing even worse....not worse for me...but worse in retrospect.

i like new slaves and I think Blood on the leaves is the fucking Shit.....but everything else is whatever.

sigh.....where are you yeezy?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
We need to update these sections. First the resources:

Is that diverse enough of a selection of blogs and resources? I'll be adding Rap Genius too, any other useful hip-hop related sites that have popped up recently? And the initiation:

• Musical Taste:
    • Pick a coast to rep -
    • Favorite Artist -
    • Best feature killer -
    • Favorite album -
    • What's in your playlist? -

• GAF-Hop Discusses:
    • Rank Kanye's albums:
    • Who is the best Wu-Tang member?
      • Optional: Raekwon vs. Ghostface
    • Is Illmatic > Nas' whole life?
    • Did you think Nas' next album was good? Or is Nas old and dusted with a horrible ear for production?
    • Who won? Jay-Z or Nas?
    • Pick a side in the Notorious B.I.G. and 2Pac discussion
    • Lil B? Is he a genius or mentally challenged?
    • Pick your favorite era of Eminem's music career

Em question needs to die; no1 curr.

Esch

Banned
You buggin. If Olive Garden was a Kanye album it would only be behind CD and LR.

Damn, not even eating in a bougie tier restaurant. You couldn't spring for Romano's? Another example of Nas stans losing, it's so tragic. Ordering chuck steaks well done slathered in A1 sauce like a boot with ketchup on it. Damn.Pray for em.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Damn, not even eating in a bougie tier restaurant. You couldn't spring for Romano's? Another example of Nas stans losing, it's so tragic. Ordering chuck steaks well done slathered in A1 sauce like a boot with ketchup on it. Damn.Pray for em.

UeIss2d.gif

They ballin in the d-league. We out here teachin um how to eat meat. *pause*

if ya'll really fuck around and give OT8 a YEEZUS title, the days of frontin like we're better than pop-gaf come to an end

might as well just let pinko have his COMPUTERS PUTIN', dude's been asking since we still had cassette singles
If we had a YEEZUS title I'd be okay with We Be Speaking Swaghili.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
You could add whosampled.com to the useful sites.

"Did you think Nas' next album was good? Or is Nas old and dusted with a horrible ear for production?" Has Nas even announced a next album yet?

cdyhybrid

yeezus is wack as shit to me. im dissapointed and let down by it. I wasn't even that hyped for it, so that makes it being disappointing even worse....not worse for me...but worse in retrospect.

i like new slaves and I think Blood on the leaves is the fucking Shit.....but everything else is whatever.

sigh.....where are you yeezy?

Ninjas want my old shit, buy my old album

Shidosha

Means "Shirt on Head" in Japanese
ive spun yeezus multiple times, and it is nice - but i just find myself spinning cole more. I dunno, maybe im not that big of a daft punk fan, or the lyrics just didn't do it for me as much as it did for everyone else.

Whatevs, we like what we like right?

Speaking of which - we got thoughts on that Movies with the Sound Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom