• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

Man of Steel was good enough. Definitely had flaws in writing and straight up odd editing at times. Pretty corny too. But a decent start.

Before Midnight is my current movie of the year. Need to watch Frances Ha and Fast 6 though.

DominoKid

^this it the ULTIMATE corporate push. this is worse then 20/20 lmao. Hov sold out for insta-plat and he beat Gaga to that Album as App shit too.

if I were Ye id be kinda pissed at Jay. like you cant wait another month or two before you do the same exact shit i just did

i would think they planned it like that.

HiResDes

Man of Steel was good enough. Definitely had flaws in writing and straight up odd editing at times. Pretty corny too. But a decent start.

Before Midnight is my current movie of the year. Need to watch Frances Ha and Fast 6 though.
Upstream color is my movie of the year

jbug617

Banned
^this it the ULTIMATE corporate push. this is worse then 20/20 lmao. Hov sold out for insta-plat and he beat Gaga to that Album as App shit too.

This could also explain no single. He already technically sold 1 million copies and he did share a sample of the beats on the album.

Now that you mention it, it kinda does sound like he's saying Ay Ye. But wouldn't make sense why they wouldn't show him.

But we do know Ye was in the studio with all these guys during a session though.

It would probably look hypocritical if Ye was in the commercial with Ye.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
there were rumors about this Jay album before being an official mixtape..... I expect it to be dope ... honestly a lot of corporate rappers have done better mixtapes.

That Camel video was threatening. I hope Nas saw it. Not because Jay-Z is a threat, because let's face it: in 2013 Hov is forgettable. But all those dope producers (minus Pharrell) in the same room? Nas better replicate that. It's time to bring some dope producers together and do something big, Nasir. I don't want Salaam doing 6 tracks again, even though his beats on LiG were nice.

Clams. Justice League. Statik. T-Minus. LARGE PROFESSOR. Q-Tip. 40. And No I.D. executive producing again.

DominoKid

Apparently Kanye is unlikeable because he brags in his raps. Imagine that, a rapper bragging. Unthinkable right?

Gotdamn one of these days I'm ripping every single hate post I see because that shit is flimsy as fuck.

That Camel video was threatening. I hope Nas saw it. Not because Jay-Z is a threat, because let's face it: in 2013 Hov is forgettable. But all those dope producers (minus Pharrell) in the same room? Nas better replicate that. It's time to bring some dope producers together and do something big, Nasir. I don't want Salaam doing 6 tracks again, even though his beats on LiG were nice.

Clams. Justice League. Statik. T-Minus. LARGE PROFESSOR. Q-Tip. 40. And No I.D. executive producing again.

Nas aint got the cache or the vision to operate on that level. I wish he could because these days he'd make better use of it than Hov.

Dereck

Apparently Kanye is unlikeable because he brags in his raps. Imagine that, a rapper bragging. Unthinkable right?

Gotdamn one of these days I'm ripping every single hate post I see because that shit is flimsy as fuck.

Nas aint got the cache or the vision to operate on that level. I wish he could because these days he'd make better use of it than Hov.
GAF-HOP and the Black Culture Thread know what they're talking about mostly.

The rest of GAF randomly posts in Hip Hop threads with these terrible underdeveloped opinions, they deserved to get smashed for it.

Here it is. Now we just need Detox.

For real though Phoenix, I know you hate the man. But do you fuck with any of Jays music at all? Honest question

IrishNinja

wylin out gaf-hop is best gaf-hop

All of the beats in that video except maybe the first sound like FIRE though. Plus watching Timbo vibe to a beat immediately makes it sound more hype too.

+1

The Greatest Producer of All Goddamn Time

icP3EMyxnEEjM.gif

beats by dre are the best

this post + that avatar = icnat

Give me alcs work over the past two years over swizzs whole life

im with des on this

aint even thought of that, wow...there's no way this album doesnt have "ALREADY WENT PLAT FOR YA'LL HEARD THE SHIT" in at least 3 songs

Jay already making em mad. Can't wait to see his life hax bring out the tears again.

when it comes to life hax some days i don't know who i respect more, hustler-mode hov or retiring-fo-i-started jay elec

That Camel video was threatening.

he been threatening to get with extra P, tip, primo etc for a minute now...i know i'm the dude that still believes in shenmue 3 aka liquid swords 2 but might be bout time to let this dream fade

GAF-HOP and the Black Culture Thread know what they're talking about mostly.

The rest of GAF randomly posts in Hip Hop threads with these terrible underdeveloped opinions, they deserved to get smashed for it.

damn these elitist rape cards, ima go hit up that thread now

For real though Phoenix, I know you hate the man. But do you fuck with any of Jays music at all? Honest question

The mystery is more interesting than the truth.

this exchange was a highlight for me

hubes

Okay, Rick Rubin did some good shit. No doubt. Timbo is a classic, I can give you that. But when you put motherfucking skateboard P over The Greatest Producer of All Goddamn Time, you've lost your motherfucking mind.

Pharrell? Fucking Pharrell better than the guy who did all this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swizz_Beatz_production_discography

Fuck no.

naw dog. swizz hasnt done anything good in years and hes surpassed diddy in the 'shut the fuck up homie im tryin to listen to the track' category

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Blah, blah, blah

If you put Pharrell, king of the generic bullshit nonsense shit songs above Swizz, the dude who made Up in Here, Ruff Ryders Anthem, Bring Em Out, Hustla and about 12 other of your favorite beats below the less talented NERD, you're lost. Yeah, Swizz is in semi-retirement but stop acting like his career doesn't body the shit out peons like fucking Pharrell.

Pharrell. Motherfuckers lost your damn minds.

Esch

Banned
The production itself sounded dope, not too sure on the Tammy's Song sounding bubbly beat, but the rest sounds like stuff Hov with be able to vibe with hopefully. If he can at least give the effort he gave on Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe remix i'll be pleased.

hubes

Blah, blah, blah

If you put Pharrell, king of the generic bullshit nonsense shit songs above Swizz, the dude who made Up in Here, Ruff Ryders Anthem, Bring Em Out, Hustla and about 12 other of your favorite beats below the less talented NERD, you're lost. Yeah, Swizz is in semi-retirement but stop acting like his career doesn't body the shit out peons like fucking Pharrell.

Pharrell. Motherfuckers lost your damn minds.

we aint talking bout the past man. this albums being recorded now and you cant even argue that swizz isnt cheeks right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom