• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
Alright I hate to do this GAF-Hop but I'm trying to catch up with yall Ninjas and seriously this thread moves way too fast. Give me some quick links to some things I NEED to listen to and I promise I'll get to it.

like within what time period. You left this topic in 2011 or some shit lol

Harry Fraud mixtape supposed to be dropping in 20 minutes

179993ad899ed2c02672beb20a001bf6.jpg

Bishman

Lol Kendrick isn't even that lyrical. He's a great writer when it comes to getting a point across. diction is varied and unique, flow is good (now), but structurally and mechanically his lines are still simple. He's no jay or nas in their prime. He's no lupe in his prime. He's not as technical as jay e. he's just a reasonably above average, consistent rapper. Not the next coming of rap Jesus. Sheesh.
Kendrick isn't lyrically? ''Do you fools listen to the music or just skimmed through it?''

Of course he isn't a Jay or Nas. Or a Lupe. It doesn't mean that he isn't one of the best to do it. Kendrick is going to be here for a long time.

So is that what happens? Make it big, everyone says you're not that good. There are better underground artists. Stay underground, everyone bitching that this artist is getting overlooked. Yall make me sick.

Esch

Banned
Sliced bread isnt really that dope. now flatbreads, that is fucking genius. god bless whatever dude came up with that shit in Iraq 8000 years ago

thabiz

Sliced bread isnt really that dope. now flatbreads, that is fucking genius. god bless whatever dude came up with that shit in Iraq 8000 years ago

come on man. its pre fucking sliced. i dont need a knife, nothing. open the bag, bam! sliced bread.

and flat bread is just sliced bread on its side. they ripped that shit off.

Sliced Bread. A True American Hero.

Esch

Banned
come on man. its pre fucking sliced. i dont need a knife, nothing. open the bag, bam! sliced bread.

and flat bread is just sliced bread on its side. they ripped that shit off.

Sliced Bread. A True American Hero.

Revelation: flatbreads stacked on top of each other serve essentially the same role.

youngsabu.png

Fuck outta here man. Its all about that 4am coming home drunk and having a toasted ham and cheese.

Sliced bread >>> Kendrick

Only by an ass hair tho

Esch

Banned
Fuck outta here man. Its all about that 4am coming home drunk and having a toasted ham and cheese.

Sliced bread >>> Kendrick

Only by an ass hair tho

instead you could be making a dope ass pepperoni pizza on naan in your toaster oven and feasting on that, leaving blackout pizza sauce everywhere. motherfuck a piece of white bread.

I don't think I'm dick ridin' Kendrick. Comparing GKMC to Illmatic is just dumb shit. I "get" the argument that GKMC has a bunch of different producers but sounds so cohesive sonically like Illmatic (which had many producers too). But you'll never see me compare anything to Illmatic, especially less than a year after release.

I was listening to a bunch of Kendrick today though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom