• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thabiz

instead you could be making a dope ass pepperoni pizza on naan in your toaster oven and feasting on that, leaving blackout pizza sauce everywhere. motherfuck a piece of white bread.

now thats a revelation. naan pizza. wow. I've wasted my life.

rye bread is the shit.

thabiz

Tandoori-Naan-Pizza.jpg

HOLY SHIT!

CRS

Rye bread is disgusting. Fuck that shit.

Also, found it hilarious that I'm a Coke Boy used the same sample as Nas' I Can.

Esch

Banned
now thats a revelation. naan pizza. wow. I've wasted my life.

rye bread is the shit.

bruh you need to go get some garlic naan, a decent pizza sauce, a lil basil, some prosciutto, and some mozzarella (the real shit in ball/tube form). Game changer.

thabiz

bruh you need to go get some garlic naan, a decent pizza sauce, a lil basil, some prosciutto, and some mozzarella (the real shit in ball/tube form). Game changer.

this will be lunch tomorrow. just toast it? or under the broiler?

i have garlic naan right now. eat that all the time.

instead you could be making a dope ass pepperoni pizza on naan in your toaster oven and feasting on that, leaving blackout pizza sauce everywhere. motherfuck a piece of white bread.

That sounds delicious. But after drinking Im not about that my man. I be lucky enough to make a toastie without burning the fucking house down when i come home.

Esch

Banned
this will be lunch tomorrow. just toast it? or under the broiler?

i have garlic naan right now. eat that all the time.

I chuck it in the toaster oven till the cheese bubbles, pretty much. sprinkle a lil italian seasoning on top, then eat good.

Esch

Banned
That sounds delicious. But after drinking Im not about that my man. I be lucky enough to make a toastie without burning the fucking house down when i come home.

yo me and my housemates are way too ambitious about this shit. We have all come home at 4am to see some weird messes, blackened ass cheeses from quesadillas on the cooktop, spilled rice and egg shit on the floor from fried. One time i came home and my bro made an entire burger on the stovetop, sliced veggies and all with cheese ready to go but he passed out on our living room coach blackout. I ate it and he woke up in the morning with no recollection of having done shit.

we eatin tho.

Homemade lasagne. Eating.
Shits not too tough, you just have to kinda predict how much of the sauce is gonna evaporate after cooking. The cheese seals a lot of that in tho
have a toaster oven. done.

I used to feed myself these with old naan and leftovers. That was my day at home lunch as a kid.

thabiz

yo me and my housemates are way too ambitious about this shit. We have all come home at 4am to see some weird messes, blackened ass cheeses from quesadillas on the cooktop, spilled rice and egg shit on the floor from fried. One time i came home and my bro made an entire burger on the stovetop, sliced veggies and all with cheese ready to go but he passed out on our living room coach blackout. I ate it and he woke up in the morning with no recollection of having done shit.

we eatin tho.

hahahahahaha. i miss having roommates.

not really. they would smoke all my weed

we eatin tho.

Shits not too tough, you just have to kinda predict how much of the sauce is gonna evaporate after cooking. The cheese seals a lot of that in tho

Hahahaha you fucking snake

Esch

Banned
Hahahaha you fucking snake
Not my fault. I shook him, he didnt wake up. Slapped him lightly on the face, still nothing. Checked his pulse to see if he was alive, left him a glass of water and bin to barf in and then ate his food. i aint even feel guilty about it either.
hahahahahaha. i miss having roommates.

not really. they would smoke all my weed
Eughh. I dont play that shit. Shit, you want some weed, fine, we sharing and all that. But dont just take my shit w/o asking me.

thabiz

Eughh. I dont play that shit. Shit, you want some weed, fine, we sharing and all that. But dont just take my shit w/o asking me.

only happened a couple of times. pot was pretty much communal in the house. she did smoke my last nug one time. that crossed a line. smoke it, fine, just leave me some.

Esch

Banned
I'm at Eschaton's family gathering, eating all the rhoti and other brown people food.

my family gatherings consist of unhealthy amounts of whiskey drinking, crab tarkari, fights, saregamapa, and women crying.

make sure to show up 3 hours late as per indian standard time

overcast

Man, why does Kendrick have to be compared to Nas? Shit is out of hand. Every time somebody is praised, they have to be compared to the legends (in any medium).

Some of those Fraud tracks seem nice, others have Mac Miller... I'll download.

The production on Damare Shizukani is something else, holy fuck. I close my eyes and I'm transported back to feudal japan at the nighttime surrounded by enemy samurai and we're all drunk and high so everything is alright

positivity

CRS

The production on Damare Shizukani is something else, holy fuck. I close my eyes and I'm transported back to feudal japan at the nighttime surrounded by enemy samurai and we're all drunk and high so everything is alright

positivity
At the same time, drinking champagne on the airplane.

Sorry. Was instantly reminded of that line when I read that.

thabiz

dude.

Marco Polo f/ Rakim- 'What's Wrong'

duuuuuude!

THE GOAT RETURNS!

unreleased Rakim cut from 09. Going to be from this.

“Newport Authority 2” will feature appearances from Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, Artifacts, Das Efx, Lil Fame (M.O.P.), Torae & Ruste Juxx

the BIG news is this.

“Port Authority 2” features appearances from Organized Konfusion (yes, a new Oragnized Konfusion track!!), Gangrene, Talib Kweli, DJ Premier, Masta Ace, Posdnuos (De La Soul), Kardinal Offishal, Styles P, Nature, Rah Digga, Slaine, Celph Titled, Ill Bill, Large Professor, Inspectah Deck, O.C. & many many more. Out this spring.

dear god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom