• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

codhand

I think the reality is somewhere between A&R swag-coaching and a kid who downloaded FL Studio and posted the results on Bandcamp.

remember that scene where JCVD shreds the mic??

images

Esch

Banned
the best part of bloodsport is the part where a japanese guy heir to a complete budo system teaches some random white kid who tried to steal his priceless family heirloom every single part of his martial tradition. its almost like being asian, dude.

Esch

Banned
hey that Worldwide Choppers song was straight

and he did make Caribou Lou popular, thats an accomplishment.

apart from that, lol

Cudder

What? whats the story here.

I was at KRITs show last year, and towards the tail end of the show Tech shows up and is just watching the show from the stage. After the show Tech is standing with his people right on the floor so I go up to him, give him props and tell him how i dug his Klusterfuck EP, and then proceed to the bathroom to piss before I leave.

While I was pissing Tech stumbles in the bathroom, and pisses in a stall while slurring "fuck these haters and fuck these hoes" repeatedly. shit was mad funny.

the best part of bloodsport is the part where a japanese guy heir to a complete budo system teaches some random white kid who tried to steal his priceless family heirloom every single part of his martial tradition. its almost like being asian, dude.

Wot kaind of a deal?

Lol holy shit young frank dux was hilarious

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
When I get that chance to throw a brick at Nicki's face, I hope it bounces off her her skull and takes out Iggy Azalea too.

There is so much variety in hip hop now, with so many more artists getting a chance to be heard through the internet, if anyone says there is no good hip hop out there or that they don't like modern hip hop, they are fucking idiots.

most people i know who say that are over the age of thirty. Shit is weak, but I usually throw a stack of cd's at em to listen to and some of them realize the error of their ways.

codhand

According to various reports, Kanye West – who did not plan a runway show for this Paris fashion week — “is interviewing designers to assemble a design team.” Kanye West has apparently opened his mouth up about the collection, dubbing it “sexy Margiela.” InStyle UK has also reported that West is rumored to be moving to Paris for two months to work on “both music and fashion,” because of the city’s “creative vibe.”

wha

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I always thought Pastelle was an awesome name for a clothing line as long as you don't break it down into past-elle.

Kanye just trying to make DONDA an actual thing though. I'm kinda surprised it's taken him this long to relaunch despite how powerful his image is. I mean if he got millions of people to wear shutter shades, the sky really is the limit.

I wish good Kanye tees existed, I'd probably cop one but most fan tees are corny. Same goes for gaming tees, I only own a few.

PBY

Banned
I always thought Pastelle was an awesome name for a clothing line as long as you don't break it down into past-elle.

Kanye just trying to make DONDA an actual thing though. I'm kinda surprised it's taken him this long to relaunch despite how powerful his image is. I mean if he got millions of people to wear shutter shades, the sky really is the limit.

I wish good Kanye tees existed, I'd probably cop one but most fan tees are corny. Same goes for gaming tees, I only own a few

You wouldn't be able to afford em :(

zychi

Banned

I wish good Kanye tees existed, I'd probably cop one but most fan tees are corny. Same goes for gaming tees, I only own a few.
Only good ye shirts are the actual tour ones. Like wtt where he and jay are turning into monsters

This actually reminds me. The only hip-hop related clothing that I would ever rock would be Wu-Tang related items. I cannot think of any thing else that I would wear.

I did own a G-Unit polo tho

Edit: Actually, that's a lie. A friend of mine owns a De La Soul shirt and I want that shit. I guess I would only wear trapped in the 90s boom bap.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Yea cuz Biggie Nas Jay and Pac all listened to these A&R's...

Wack ass rappers that did shit like this fell by the wayside.

Go watch bloodsport.
I love Pac and Biggie as much as anyone who watched their careers from start to finish

But shit ended poorly for them so really not good people to model a career after

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom