• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The Hit-Boy tape kinda sucks. Production isn't that consistent, HS87 rappers can't hold your attention for that length and the few good songs (Them N***as, Cypher and T.U.) were the singles.

Esch

Banned
i'd be more down for this

I'm playing it in here:

http://plug.dj/yuck/

five-deadly-venoms.jpg

DominoKid

i like the remix. yall really dont think that's hot?

gloating jay is hilarious. seems all his big remix guest verses are basically "i'm goat"

thabiz

After the bullshit that was the MTV list, here is the Bloggerati (stupid name, i know) list. The Bloggerati is editors from the top blog sites. HipHopDX, Smoking Section, Rap Up, etc.

The top MC's for 2012.

1. Kendrick Lamar
2. Nas
3. Action Bronson
4. Freddie Gibbs
5. Killer Mike
6. Pusha T
7. Drake
8. Roc Marciano
9. Kanye West
10. Big K.R.I.T.

mike-myers-7.jpg

I'm a little verklempt. Talk amongst yourselves.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
After the bullshit that was the MTV list, here is the Bloggerati (stupid name, i know) list. The Bloggerati is editors from the top blog sites. HipHopDX, Smoking Section, Rap Up, etc.

The top MC's for 2012.

1. Kendrick Lamar
2. Nas
3. Action Bronson
4. Freddie Gibbs
5. Killer Mike

6. Pusha T
7. Drake
8. Roc Marciano
9. Kanye West
10. Big K.R.I.T.

mike-myers-7.jpg

I'm a little verklempt. Talk amongst yourselves.
bwahahahahahahhahahahahah

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Was going through some old albums on my computer and found my Naughty by Nature album on there. Lol. It's been awhile.

Which one? The first two hand some good tracks but a lot of filler. Poverty's Paradise was a great album all around though. Severely underrated and under-appreciated.

HiiiLife

Which one? The first two hand some good tracks but a lot of filler. Poverty's Paradise was a great album all around though. Severely underrated and under-appreciated.

Their Naughty by Nature album. Man, Yoke the Joker still holds up for me. I fucking loved Treach's raps back then. I've been going through all these albums I forgot I even had and "It's Dark & Hell Is Hot" is next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom