• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteeloDMZ

Banned
PLXY1JX.jpg

http://www.livemixtapes.com/download/21252/yelawolf-trunk-muzik-returns.html

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Yes. YES. YES.

Fuck, I love the New Jack Swing/R&B. That's the kind of shit that reminds me of the 90s moreso than the hip-hop of that era.

Indeed.. It brings back a flood of memories for me. High top fades, first loves, the running and so forth..

HiResDes

Okay I don't understand why people are outraged at the suggestion that The Dream is better than Justin. Are you people out of your mind? Justin is a low-rent Usher, with half of the talent and a quarter of the solo discography. The Dream has written hits for all of your favorite stars and has a couple great albums under his belt, all of which were penned mostly by himself. Justin's good, but I don't get the craze over him and I hope it doesn't have anything to do with his pigment.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Okay I don't understand why people are outraged at the suggestion that The Dream is better than Justin. Are you people out of your mind. Justin is a low-rent Usher, with half of the talent and a quarter of the solo discography. The Dream has written hits for all of your favorite stars and has a couple great albums under his belt, all of which were penned mostly by himself. Justin's good, but I don't get the craze over him and I hope it doesn't have anything to do with his pigment.

The Dream as the whole shits all over JT.. but just as a performer I can see how people would think JT is better

HiResDes

Tracklisting:
1. Shrink - Cashius Green (prod by B Prime)
2. Lovey Dovey- Pastor Green ft Nikko Gray (Prod by Maxx Payne)
3. Pisces- Pastor Green (prod by Young Mcfly)
4. See U Cry - Cashius Green ft PHEO. & Anjuli Stars (prod by Young Mcfly)
5. 20 Below - Cashius Green (prod by J-Money)
6. Ain't Nothin Free - Pastor Green ft OOty OOT (prod by B Prime)
7. Catching Feelings - Cashius Green ft Frank Deux (prod by KEY)
8. Convertible Flow - Cashius Green ft Big K.R.I.T. (prod by SHMX)
9. Embassy - Sayknowledge ft Pastor Green (prod by Mars Today)
10. Vodka - Cashius Green (prod by Caleb Stone & Matt Martians)

CRS

Okay I don't understand why people are outraged at the suggestion that The Dream is better than Justin. Are you people out of your mind. Justin is a low-rent Usher, with half of the talent and a quarter of the solo discography. The Dream has written hits for all of your favorite stars and has a couple great albums under his belt, all of which were penned mostly by himself. Justin's good, but I don't get the craze over him and I hope it doesn't have anything to do with his pigment.
Because JT doesn't shop at the swap meet.

But seriously, my guess would be because The-Dream doesn't have that exposure like JT. JT has been in the media since his childhood. He was TV and in the limelight while The-Dream started in the background writing songs. No one outside of enthusiasts know that Dream wrote your favorite songs. JT isn't bad at all though. Some talent did get him to where he is today.

Esch

Banned
Okay I don't understand why people are outraged at the suggestion that The Dream is better than Justin. Are you people out of your mind? Justin is a low-rent Usher, with half of the talent and a quarter of the solo discography. The Dream has written hits for all of your favorite stars and has a couple great albums under his belt, all of which were penned mostly by himself. Justin's good, but I don't get the craze over him and I hope it doesn't have anything to do with his pigment.
THIS IS WHY DES IS THE HOMIE

All of the tracks that have people featured in 'em are pretty dope in the Yela tape. Worth a listen for everyone.

The others are forgettable. I probably need another listen.

Edit: The production is real good on the mixtape, though. Definitely better than his debut album, imo.

Wassup GAF-Hop

Have you guys seen the video for Iggy Azalea's debut single "Work"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zR6ROjoOX0

Once you guys take care of your situations down south I'd love to hear what you think. *.*

I would like the song if it wasn't for that beat. Like her flow though. But got damn I wish I was that dude gettin a lap dance from her. For a white girl she can move that ass. Any chick who can booty flex I'm a fan of. Basically what I'm saying is that she can fuckin sit on my face anyday of the week

coldvein

Banned
Fuck yeah.

And I don't get the appeal of Justin Timberlake. He made and still to my ear, makes songs for girls. Not hating on the guy, because whatever, but his music just doesn't concern me.

funny, i was listening to some jt today and enjoying it. haven't heard the new album in its entirety but i really, really like mirrors (still).

DominoKid

yup
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/4583146/iggyassflex-o.gif[IMG]
also if anyone can make a better quality gif of this part of the video it would be cool.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/f549e5d73b6a1bbca5b2d7dea40f38d0/tumblr_mjmi68p6Nr1rpzbo4o2_250.gif
based tumblr.

iggy so fine.

mo gifs
iLWbqviV6fCVy.gif
ip3I7QrDoGqDb.gif

it5DSh16cwRqD.gif
iby8XKkibw7dnS.gif

Esch

Banned
great ass. way better than the cartoonish cellulite flab shit you see on 95% of the chicks in these videos

time to watch on mute

Macca

New Yela aint bad at all. Probably the best thing he's done since 0-60, although that's not saying much. Track with Paul Wall is pretty damn great.

Box Chevy Part 4 is an utter disappointment though. It's not even a good song. Goddamn :(

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
man Iggy got a man wanting to go to Australia. My friends im the Navy always talk about the women down there showing them love and being overall cool.

KingKong

lol Im listening to the I am not a human being 2 snippers and he basically raps about pussy in every song

it sounds completely insane btw, not that its any good but some of the beats are crazy

DominoKid

there's one song on the album that's only about eating pussy. at least the snippet was. i think its called Wowzers. shit was hilarious. wayne aint even trying. i mean they put Hot Revolver on the album. that track is like 5 years old.

Rocky dropped her for Iman Chanel, not sure if I would have done the same tbh.

downgrade.

KingKong

there's one song on the album that's only about eating pussy. at least the snippet was. i think its called Wowzers. shit was hilarious. wayne aint even trying. i mean they put Hot Revolver on the album. that track is like 5 years old.

downgrade.

Pussy Monster was good tho :I

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

downgrade.

Cosign to the fullest.... she looks like just skin, bones, and a perm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom