• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iavi

Chanel has that you wanna marry her look. Iggy looks like something you'd have to pay a little more for in Vegas, which is all good. Still gets the dick hard.

PBY

Banned
not even gonna post the song
20130314-TECH_N9NE.jpg

New Yela aint bad at all. Probably the best thing he's done since 0-60, although that's not saying much. Track with Paul Wall is pretty damn great.

Box Chevy Part 4 is an utter disappointment though. It's not even a good song. Goddamn :(

yeah i like it but fuck box chevy part 4, after part 3 which is one of his best songs/beats ever.

Obama's my nicca and all but come the fuck on. I bet Game didn't even vote.

Corny ass motherfucker still hasn't sold 220k albums of Jesus Piece. No one asks him for guest verses, he doesn't seem to tour much. How is he making money. Blackace school me on Cali's finest.

cdyhybrid

Corny ass motherfucker still hasn't sold 220k albums of Jesus Piece. No one asks him for guest verses, he doesn't seem to tour much. How is he making money. Blackace school me on Cali's finest.

Pretty sure Kendrick has that title at the moment.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

Well he sold 5 million copies of Documentary if you do that you should be pretty good

And he has a reality TV show I think

Which is most likely making him more money than most his albums

HiiiLife

Man I posted that I wanted to DL Trunk Muzik but I haven't gotten to that yet. I've been out. I'll be sure to check it out when I can.

Detox

New Yela has some good songs but most of it sucks. Yela lost his charisma, Em probably took it all. Unless Yela goes ham technically then there is nothing of note here in terms of content. I want that country shit and he just doesn't bring it, maybe Krit will force him to on their ep.

SwagJesus

Banned
I don't see how being a certain race. Makes you professional ass man

Even white boy got to shout.

Chief Keef is home thank god. You know fredo in da cut too. #allmyshitdesigner
LOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

TAT MY NAME ON A BITCH. NOW SHE DESIGNER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom