• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

Never knew about Gaf Hop before and being a lover of all things hip hop, I would like to get in on the discussions. So, hello everyone!

Rule #1 of Fight Clu- I mean, GAF-Hop, don't get offended.
Rule #2 DON'T GET OFFENDED
Rule #3 Nas lost, sooner you accept this the better

Detox

Before you listen to toku you should know that he was hyped for KRS album dropping in the 21st century, slaughterhouse was the second coming and he thought consequences album is slept on.

Tokubetsu

Before you listen to toku you should know that he was hyped for KRS album dropping in the 21st century, slaughterhouse was the second coming and he thought consequences album is slept on.

Listen okay, that Cons album WAS slept on. Mf'ers always wanting classic kanye production and have never heard it well that Cons album has it and it's not embarassing or awful or bad okay.

http://youtu.be/ddbFb_fXboY

http://youtu.be/JM-nq6WZ5wQ

I own my shameful KRS and slaughterhouse past, so w/e

And finally, you ain't shit detox, I shit motherfuckers like you out before my morning coffee suck my dick. Fall back and respect the god.

Esch

Banned
Well I'm a hard person to offend and I accepted that Nas lost years ago. I think I'm ready!
just wait till someone says your favorite artist sucks and you have some undesirable quality as the result or cause of liking him

i apologize in advance if its me

Tokubetsu

tumblr_mjq0uc1u4u1r8o8c4o1_500.jpg

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Yea but the artist doesn't get a major cut of record sales, especially when 50 Cent is your underboss. I wouldn't be surprised if 50 made ad much off Documentary if not more.
He still banked on his first two albums

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Yeah, dude has been on that shit for so long. But TBH if those seizures didn't spark a revelation in him, I don't think being in the ICU will. Maybe, but dude has been far too ignorant about this stuff for the longest time. It's time for the people around him to start being responsible too.

CRS

Is it bad that I don't really care? I feel bad for his family and friends but other than that, eh. Dude did it to himself.

If he does die, maybe it'll finally show how dangerous it can get taken in mass quantities. Pimp C wasn't mainstream enough to be that example, sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom