• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
C'mon son. Dude is possibly on his death bed and you got that to say?
What are we supposed to say?

'
tocry.png
oh no not tunechi the gawd! where will rap be without him'

'
tocry.png
who could have possibly seen this coming. its a tragedy'

'
tocry.png
oh no, anybody but weezy! god took him too early from us'

CRS

Yeah, turning him into a martyr is going to get annoying. He hasn't died and it's already getting on my nerves.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

'
tocry.png

'
tocry.png

'
tocry.png
How about "I hope he pulls through," unless you wish death on the dude explicitly.

Anyways, I made a thread. I ain't tryna even think of the negative consequences of dude dying ahead of time. Yeah it would be fucking annoying to hear people proclaim him the best rapper alive left and right, but it seems like the last thing to complain about when someone is about to die.

I used to fuck with him heavily in high school but then I grew up. Never really listened to any Wayne stuff in the past 5 years as I could never get past the first 2 songs on any of his projects.

Hope he pulls through and realizes his mistakes

Damn that sucks, I don't like the dudes music that much but he's not hitler or anything so all I can say is hopefully he gets better and gets off that purple drank shit

DominoKid

so mack maine says he's aight

@mackmaine Wayne is alive and well! We watching the Syracuse game...thanks for the prayers and concern..he will update you all soon

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

'
tocry.png

'
tocry.png

'
tocry.png

Or you could not be a douche

Not a Weezy fan at all but not wishing him nothing?

Riggs

Banned
Wow this lil wayne shit is crazy. Not sure how you guys feel about him, but I never got the hate against him. I don't think he's hard as he portray's himself but I like some of his shit. Definitely not my favorite rapper by any means, but I could listen to his songs and not want to punch him. Unlike Jay Z or Drake ... sorry I know a lot of people love Jay , just my opinion.

Anyway hope he pulls through, doing Lean is so fucking stupid. I have friends who do it, people need to not fuck with drugs that effect your respiratory system it is so fucking dangerous! Just smoke weed and drink, least you will last longer.

DominoKid

Gucci Mane ✔ @gucci1017
Waka flacka flames officially dropped off brick squad 1017. Big Guwop say give me a offer fa this disloyal lil nigga

imma just assume Gucci got hacked...

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Gucci Mane ✔ @gucci1017
Waka flacka flames officially dropped off brick squad 1017. Big Guwop say give me a offer fa this disloyal lil nigga

imma just assume Gucci got hacked...
Yea that sounds odd... We need Ferrari boys 2... THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD NEEDS IT.

wenis

the hiphop game is done, ferrari boyz dead, wayne a fucking zombie, the unholy Kimeezy baby gunna be born.

Fuck this world.

DominoKid

Wooh Da KId ✔ @WoohDaKidBSM
At the end of the day @WakaFlockaBSM my Brotha “@ImCatfishin: Damn I wonder if @WoohDaKidBSM feel like he caught in the middle of this shit”

wenis

Wow @ Gucci and Waka trending higher ATM than Weezy.

wayne just another casualty of sizzurp... the Ferrari Boys ending is like the day Led Zeppelin stopped making music or when John Lennon died...

It's devastating.

Esch

Banned
unmastered mixtapes in 128. might as well be 1998 as listening to cassettes recorded in lord infamous basement bathroom, farts included

Downloading a Gucci tape and complaining about quality is like picking up a used needle, using it, getting AIDs and then catching feelings. You played yaself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom