• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

Someone brought it up on twitter. All rap weed carriers should be certified EMTs. Spend some of that money send the mack maine's and chevy woods of the world to emt/nursing school. Weed carrier might save your life.

Esch

Banned
Someone brought it up on twitter. All rap weed carriers should be certified EMTs. Spend some of that money send the mack maine's and chevy woods of the world to emt/nursing school. Weed carrier might save your life.
theyd be down to do mouth to mouth too.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

Downloading a Gucci tape and complaining about quality is like picking up a used needle, using it, getting AIDs and then catching feelings. You played yaself

These two quotes are examples of why I even fuck with this thread any longer.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This is fucking ingenious.

We need a degree in weed carrying at NYU.

That GQ piece mentioned that Ross has someone in his crew who carries CPR resuscitation gear just in case. No word if it's just Chingy in a gucci bag

CRS

Woah. What the fuck. :(

OG Cam Jansen ‏@elbrothabear
@WakaFlockaBSM shoulda known something was up with gucci when he got that ice cream cone on his face
Retweeted by Waka Flocka Flame

7m Waka Flocka Flame ‏@WakaFlockaBSM
“@NatureBoy_Jones: @WakaFlockaBSM you erasing twats b?” Can’t tweet jones about a nigga I’m a let a lame be lame

8m Waka Flocka Flame ‏@WakaFlockaBSM
“@Money_Ova_Men: So these niggas @WakaFlockaBSM and @Gucci1017 having a "I HATE YOU BITCH" moment... Lol!” LoL

CRS

artworks-000042984877-laylgm-t500x500.jpg

Ryan McDermott - No Se

asogha;shbng;alkshgn;lsaoihga;solrhg

That Pepe Aguilar sample. I can't.

aosighao;sihga;lskhga;slkghjls;kg

Holy shit.

wait, this happened because Weezy went on a syrup binge after being released from the hospital this week? lol dumbass

Really shows how little the people around him care about him. Same with Em when he was clearly on a path of destruction yet apparently Dre, 50, Iovine, etc had nothing to say about that shit.

PBY

Banned
Really shows how little the people around him care about him. Same with Em when he was clearly on a path of destruction yet apparently Dre, 50, Iovine, etc had nothing to say about that shit.
Ppl in his crew were worried about him, at least in his documentary.

DominoKid

naw they care. you just cant tell him shit. "It's MY cup" as he likes to put it.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So they only show they care if they publicize the artist's struggles every step of the way?

uh huh

everyone is always worried about someone when you got a camera in their face.

This. Think about it this way. Wayne is a lot of these dude's meal tickets. Birdman and Mack Maine will be fine regardless, they'll cake off Wayne's music whether he's alive or dead because of the contract. But all them dudes in Wayne's entourage that he's known for years? You'd think them dudes would be like "ok bro, you've almost died...let's all get clean. We can still smoke weed and drink, but we off that lean breh." And likewise Birdman should want to see his dear friend/lover kick the habit and live healthier just because.

Riggs

Banned
This. Think about it this way. Wayne is a lot of these dude's meal tickets. Birdman and Mack Maine will be fine regardless, they'll cake off Wayne's music whether he's alive or dead because of the contract. But all them dudes in Wayne's entourage that he's known for years? You'd think them dudes would be like "ok bro, you've almost died...let's all get clean. We can still smoke weed and drink, but we off that lean breh." And likewise Birdman should want to see his dear friend/lover kick the habit and live healthier just because.

If a dude doesn't wanna listen, I mean what more can you do though?

If "dude" is your real, true friend, you hit him in the face and let him know how serious shit is. Sorry I been watching too much movies and youtube.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Pretty much. You have to want to be helped. So far Wayne doesn't.

You can tell em as much as you want, but it doesn't matter until they want to make a change.
Pimp C's death and every rapper in the world saying stay off that shit didn't phase Wayne.

I don't think he himself can muster up change. They can't force change on him.

Pimp C's death and every rapper in the world saying stay off that shit didn't phase Wayne.

I don't think he himself can muster up change. They can't force change on him.

cause some rappers are still alive lol. they just moderate it, plus Pimp C mixed it with alcohol not soda, which is what killed him iirc.

DominoKid

Trap Back 2 is certified. i dont want to buy that iTunes tho...
and IDK who Young Dolph is or where he came from, but that tape is good too.

Kad5

God damn I love DJ Screw.

What are some releases you guys think are perfect to smoke to? I'm partial to DJ Screw's mixtapes, UGK's Ridin' Dirty, Triple Six Mafia's Underground Vol. 1 and J. Rocc's Thank You Jay Dee Act 1 mix.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
cause some rappers are still alive lol. they just moderate it, plus Pimp C mixed it with alcohol not soda, which is what killed him iirc.

I am gonna go on my old man rant but....

I miss the days when all rapper "publicly" just rapped about was using Weed and Alcohol. Yeah they did other stuff but at least there was shame in that stuffs use now theirs Drank, Molly, Blow.... I mean Lil Wayne's people are trying to save face but everyone knows what happened. These dudes are spokespersons for a ton of dangerous drug use and yeah I know alcohol is extremely dangerous as well but at least you werent mixing it with other stuff. If/When he pulls through I hope he changes his life and maybe speaks on the issue of the danger of drugs.

What are some releases you guys think are perfect to smoke to? I'm partial to DJ Screw's mixtapes, UGK's Ridin' Dirty, Triple Six Mafia's Underground Vol. 1 and J. Rocc's Thank You Jay Dee Act 1 mix.

Reggae bruh... Reggae

DominoKid

Liking Gucci more on Dolph's tape than FB2, but maybe it's because I'm not listening exclusively for Waka shots.

IDK what happened on FB2. i liked it, but Gucci & Scooter didn't really mesh like I thought they would. maybe Work was just the best of all the stuff they did together because i was expecting a whole mixtape of that level.

cacophony

i dont smoke but Pilot Talk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom