• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Man, I'm watching the Dizaster vs. Canibus battle again and it's just making me sad. I don't even mess with Dizaster like that but to say this was a body bag is putting it lightly. Motherfucker was slipping EVEN when he was reading the rhymes. Just watching this shit you can feel the air being sucked out of the room.

EDIT: Oh shit! French Montana brings out Diddy & the god MC at the FADER Fort :O

EDIT2:
Big Sean Interview after UK Listening Session for Hall of Fame.
- Switchers ft. Common sounds like it may be the track left off of Cruel Summer where Common was talking about strippers and everyone thought it was crazy it got left off because it was so different from him
- Nas had a track set aside just for Big Sean, eventually got him on it, and eventually Big Sean took the song from him for his album
- How he deals with the pressure of being on tracks with legends like Nas

had a girl over tonight who saw my turntable and said "I have some records in my car from a garage sale that I'll give you!" She pulled out The Notorious K.I.M. and Omarion's "O"

they're both super warped, so I probably won't even be able to listen to them. I just thought it was funny. Are these albums any good

Macca

ayo, fuckers gotta hate on the god U-God, but no lie, he dropped some fucking good verses.

Specifically, his verses on Severe Punishment and Gravel Pit. Good stuff. I want to be U-God.

had a girl over tonight who saw my turntable and said "I have some records in my car from a garage sale that I'll give you!" She pulled out The Notorious K.I.M. and Omarion's "O"

they're both super warped, so I probably won't even be able to listen to them. I just thought it was funny. Are these albums any good

Most of GAF-Hop has "O" in their top 5 of all time. That's an amazing find, bruh. Hope you can play it.

cacophony

did someone say

omarion-dance.gif

omarion

overcast

ayo, fuckers gotta hate on the god U-God, but no lie, he dropped some fucking good verses.

Specifically, his verses on Severe Punishment and Gravel Pit. Good stuff. I want to be U-God.
I agree. He's just lowest on the rankings.

That gif never gets old.

Tokubetsu

Juicy J's album is going to be like 2 Chainz's last year. Shit's going to sell fucking well I think.

U-God out.

Much like 2 Chainz, Juicy put in some serious work the last year or so. He really built himself back up, then aligned with Wiz and kept going. He deserves gold at least imo and I'll probably be buying the album off "One of Those Nights" alone.

Esch

Banned
im downloading new Yeller, if it sucks next time i'm in australia im throwing macca into a pit full of dingos and hand sized spiders

Esch

Banned
yo this bit about him lowkey apologizing for Radioactive on Rhyme Room is fucking hilarious

scust classic indeed

Cudder

yo this bit about him lowkey apologizing for Radioactive on Rhyme Room is fucking hilarious

scust classic indeed

that was probably Em's idea too. Em did the same shit on Not Afraid, apologizing for Relapse. fucking Yela got stripped of everything that made him good.

Esch

Banned
that was probably Em's idea too. Em did the same shit on Not Afraid, apologizing for Relapse. fucking Yela got stripped of everything that made him good.

Yep.

Well, I just finished it. It has some moments, but it's stripped of the raw, down home southern feel it used to have. Eminem steals men's souls, and makes them his slaves. Perhaps the same could be said of all labels. But still, Yela's words are as empty as his soul.

4/10. Box Chevy pt 4 is a a disgrace to boot, ruined by that stupid minute long fruity interlude.

PBY

Banned
Yep.

Well, I just finished it. It has some moments, but it's stripped of the raw, down home southern feel it used to have. Eminem steals men's souls, and makes them his slaves. Perhaps the same could be said of all labels. But still, Yela's words are as empty as his soul.

4/10. Box Chevy pt 4 is a a disgrace to boot, ruined by that stupid minute long fruity interlude.
Lyrics were fine for me, beats sucked IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom