• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRS

parameter

Is that Esch?

I'm listening to birth of an icon for the first time and all I feel is deep regret that I never listened to this earlier.

also, what's up with the luigi hats

RJT

We can tell you love the beat so much. We can barely hear ya... I think you came correct, and yeah, the beat is super dope (trappy Kno?).

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
We can tell you love the beat so much. We can barely hear ya... I think you came correct, and yeah, the beat is super dope (trappy Kno?).

Its weird, through one of my headphones, my voice is too loud, through one of my others, its too low. Couldn't figure out the right balance.

RJT

Its weird, through one of my headphones, my voice is too loud, through one of my others, its too low. Couldn't figure out the right balance.

I felt it specially on some parts. The ending "fuck them assholes" definitely begged for higher volume...

siddx

I felt it specially on some parts. The ending "fuck them assholes" definitely begged for higher volume...

Yeah ill probably go back in and try to readjust at some point. Or better yet find someone who can do it for me who has a better ear and equipment for it.

PBY

Banned
I dunno- listening on my cell phone speakers and the mix is perfect here lol- dat flow sidd, damn that was nice. Never heard u rap at that pace, that was great. Need to relisten for the lyrics

siddx

I dunno- listening on my cell phone speakers and the mix is perfect here lol- dat flow sidd, damn that was nice. Never heard u rap at that pace, that was great. Need to relisten for the lyrics

Yeah through my laptop speakers it sounds great. I think if its through a system that has good bass, my voice gets overwhelmed.

Detox

Nice flow siddx. Peter that beat is dope, you've definitely levelled up from the beats you were posting a while back.

codhand

there's your culprit right there, i thought we've been through this? i like the song and beat tho, nice to hear people making tunes here. where's the hook?

Wolf tracklist:

1. Wolf
2. Jamba (Featuring Hodgy Beats)
3. Cowboy
4. Awkward
5. Domo23
6. Answer
7. Escape-Ism (Featuring Frank Ocean, Dave Matthews)
8. 48
9. The Bridge Of Love
10. Bimmer (Featuring Laetitia Sadier, Frank Ocean)
11. Ifhy (Featuring Pharrell)
12. Pigs
13. Parking Lot (Featuring Casey Veggies, Mike G)
14. Rusty (Featuring Domo Genesis, Earl Sweatshirt)
15. Trashwang (Featuring Na'kel, Jasper, Lucas, L-Boy, Taco, Left Brain, Lee Spielman)
16. Treehome95 (Featuring Coco O And Erykah Badu)
17. Tamale (Featuring Tallulah)
18. Jornada

siddx

there's your culprit right there, i thought we've been through this? i like the song and beat tho, nice to hear people making tunes here. where's the hook?

Yeah sadly with the apartment set up, I can't have the kind of speaker set up I'd like. Small building, family run place, I would annoy the fuck out of everyone.
I actually had a hook but I left it off. This isn't likely the last version of this track. At some point I'd like to re do all the various songs I've done with a proper recording set up and have someone who actually knows how to mix and master throw it all together. Maybe then I'll try to get the hook to sound right.

codhand

Yeah sadly with the apartment set up, I can't have the kind of speaker set up I'd like. Small building, family run place, I would annoy the fuck out of everyone.
I actually had a hook but I left it off. This isn't likely the last version of this track. At some point I'd like to re do all the various songs I've done with a proper recording set up and have someone who actually knows how to mix and master throw it all together. Maybe then I'll try to get the hook to sound right.

download Reaper, it's free, setup a Dropbox shared folder, we can all share music sessions, BAM. you can record, and let someone else mix it.

kamspy

Trunk Muzik Returns is getting a little more play than I thought it would.

Better than Radioactive, but that's not saying much. Still a shell of 0-60.

Pretty bad when Paul Wall steals and album with Yela, Rae, Killa Mike and ASAP on it.

Hustle is the best joint tho.

iavi

I don't expect 17 tracks from a solid artist to be good all the way through; I sure as hell don't expect it to be from Tyler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom