• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

The beat on "Crown The King"

ibpzDjffMtGPeL.gif

codhand

not about that toronto bbq life

pschh

Main Source was a Canadian/American hip hop group that was based from New York City/Toronto composed of Toronto's Sir Scratch and K-Cut, and Queens' Large Professor. Later, Mikey D (also from Queens) replaced Large Professor.[1]

The group's first album, Breaking Atoms, featured conscious tracks such as "Looking at the Front Door," "A Friendly Game of Baseball," and "Watch Roger Do His Thing," as well as the first on-record appearance of Nas on "Live at the Barbeque," which also featured Joe Fatal and Akinyele.

now go on and marinate on that

Does anyone have any experience ordering from Bandcamp? It'll be my first time when the new Ghostface drops. Probably gonna go for that special edition shit.

Cudder

Does anyone have any experience ordering from Bandcamp? It'll be my first time when the new Ghostface drops. Probably gonna go for that special edition shit.

It's a great site. I believe you name your price past a certain minimum and you get to pick the quality of the download. And I believe more money goes straight to the artists as opposed to getting something from iTunes.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Bandcamp annoyingly signs you up for a mailing list every time though. You have to unsubscribe manually. Otherwise it's gravy.

Esch

Banned
So i clicked on the Dota 2 page on steam that shows you which of your friends play. My dude Complex shadow you played that shit for 515 hours? got fucking damn
dead.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom