• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

So I just saw Tyler's Loiter Squad for the first time last night. Anyone else watch it? I thought it was funny but it's another one of those random/stoner Adult Swim comedy shows.

The Ware as an album was incredibly weak imo. The highs are amazing but it is ridiculously inconsistent. And rocky on it is going to be weird as heck

Gimme that sweeeeet talkkk

I git git my dick licked

thabiz

3531831279-1.jpg

Kristoff Krane - fanfaronade Remixed

Lovin this.
Illogic track is fuckin fire.

His new track is ridiculous, absolute banger.

Short Circuit (feat. Toki Wright & Carnage)

PBY

Banned
Been on a huge Wiz kick lately- made me stop and ask why he gets so much hate. He just makes fun music, nothing more. Who else does what he does? Just fun chill music. A modern Tribe or PUTS

SwagJesus

Banned
Been on a huge Wiz kick lately- made me stop and ask why he gets so much hate. He just makes fun music, nothing more. Who else does what he does? Just fun chill music. A modern Tribe or PUTS

He gets hate because of the look he has been going for these past year. Music is straight though I can vybe out to his shit easily.

PBY

Banned
Seriously tho- go listen to The Race- what other rapper right now is making just happy chi music? You can throw Wizs discography on at a BBQ and be straight. What other rapper has that now?

Esch

Banned
wiz has terrible deadpan delivery, cant stand his voice

also comparing him to either of those is some down right Marco Rubio shit, lmao

wiz has terrible deadpan delivery, cant stand his voice

also comparing him to either of those is some down right Marco Rubio shit, lmao

nah breh Rubio gets props from me, he's my ninja. He knows his shit and recognizes 2pac>Biggie all day

that's why I fucked yo bitch you fat muthafucka. westside

Esch

Banned
nah breh Rubio gets props from me, he's my ninja. He knows his shit and recognizes 2pac>Biggie all day

that's why I fucked yo bitch you fat muthafucka. westside
breh that water gulping token called wiz khalifa a modern day poet during that filibuster

#cantrelate

PBY

Banned
I rest my case. Y'all don't know how to have fun, not one single album suggested. Rolling Papers da goat BBQ album.

Esch

Banned
I rest my case. Y'all don't know how to have fun, not one single album suggested. Rolling Papers da goat BBQ album.
first off you dont know shit about barbecue. im from bbq strongholds. i know you were in carolina but i doubt youre about that life, miami breh living in new york. second, playlists are always better, and i tend to prefer oldies/ classics for outdoor events. 3rd wiz khalifa is straight garbage no matter the setting except awkward junior high dances where it belongs.

you said nobody else rides that lane, well mac miller clearly does but you wouldnt hesitate to call him GOAT of some silly ass criteria either

CRS

Jessie Ware disappointing? All y'all are trippin. Devotion was a great album.

Also, I can see Rocky's feature being really good. If he does his screwed voice for a hook, that would fit really well. Just look at the Big Pun sample she had for 110%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom