• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
that awkward moment when you realize you played Skyrim for 200 hours

still havent touched the expansions and it doesnt include the time i put in running it as SKSE or whatever outside steam

Cudder

still havent touched the expansions and it doesnt include the time i put in running it as SKSE or whatever outside steam

Only put 60 hours into Skyrim so far back when it came out, only experienced like 2 fucking towns in that game. I really want to get back into it, so much to see.

SoilBreak

Banned
You can do it. I believe in you.

if i get it in 15 months on sale for 5 dollars tops ill let you know

WJCMkbP.png

CRS

Bandcamp annoyingly signs you up for a mailing list every time though. You have to unsubscribe manually. Otherwise it's gravy.
I love that about bandcamp.

Bandcamp is the best thing on the Internet. You buy something and you can still download it if you ask them nicely. Even if your initial download expired. I got to re-download some lost albums like that. Their customer service is top notch.

And with their social update, it's even better. It keeps track of all my purchases so if need to remember an album I bought, it's right there ready to go.

Sorry if it sounds like an ad.

cdyhybrid

I'm right around there too. Probably around the same for DotA2.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Seriously tho- go listen to The Race- what other rapper right now is making just happy chi music? You can throw Wizs discography on at a BBQ and be straight. What other rapper has that now?
Q

yeah...this is a video game forum. I signed up for gaming, but after like a week there I was like "fuck..this is kinda boring" and discovered another world where you could talk about other shit.

Cause these nights pass, so much quicker then the days did
Same clothes you ain't ready for your day shift
But you up you need money for ya' face lift
Lust over love
Is ya' mindset
Waken up with most of ya' side wet
Another room, you hear your mom cryin'
Cause she found your bag stuffed in the laundry
And the Bacardi from the last party

Jay3.gif

Pharrell solo is definitely hit-and-miss, sure.
The Neptunes as in Pharrell and Chad are incredible producers.

Hey so my friend played Tha Carter IV today and I actually didn't hate it (much) this time round.
Is it actually not totally awful or are feelings for Weezy dying clouding my ears a little?

uh, no?

my fav is maad city & money trees

I recall you saying it, but either way. you are wrong about good kid being the worst song.
Pharrell solo is definitely hit-and-miss, sure.
The Neptunes as in Pharrell and Chad are incredible producers.

Hey so my friend played Tha Carter IV today and I actually didn't hate it (much) this time round.
Is it actually not totally awful or are feelings for Weezy dying clouding my ears a little?

I mean, it's not THAT bad, but one listen was all that did it for me. Only time I could go back to it is to hear Shyne struggle on the last song.

Not really a fan of much Neptunes stuff, and solo Pharell is terrible to me.

Still interested to see what the 3 of em come up with. Been listening back through alot of TIs old stuff. Still so good, What You Know About That sounds so good in the car and always will. Even some of his newer stuff on TI v TIP was pretty good too.

Even my ol stuck in the 90s ass started listening to Big KRIT, liking what ive heard so far.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Skyrim the greatest cocktease all gen, the game looks like god's gift to man until you start playing it and fall asleep fighting Draugrs or w/e.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Skyrim the greatest cocktease all gen, the game looks like god's gift to man until you start playing it and fall asleep fighting Draugrs or w/e.

Bethesda gameplay is just......yuck. It's the main reason I can't get into their stuff. Haven't played Skyrim yet, but everything before that feels so blehhhh. Here's hoping Capcom can do something special with a Dragon's Dogma sequel since everyone else in the genre has given up.

Tsu Surf - New Mood Mixtape

Kevin Durant and Surf - Want it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjYLkAHLZIE

Surf, Ab Soul, Fred Da God Son - Broken Dreams

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kmy-8ZlHeN8

Surf and Joe Buddem - Loaded Gun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlebaNpBQp0

Surf - Choices (Real Shit right here)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6yesmVjuDg

give it a good listen... lyrics are worth a couple listens to get everything he puts together. Its the battle rapper in him

Almost gives me a Diplomats vibe, dude can rap

overcast

Damn I'm right there with you man. Playing Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light right now. One of the best co-op games of this gen.

Bethesda gameplay is just......yuck. It's the main reason I can't get into their stuff. Haven't played Skyrim yet, but everything before that feels so blehhhh. Here's hoping Capcom can do something special with a Dragon's Dogma sequel since everyone else in the genre has given up.

Given up? Son...have you played witcher 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom