• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given up? Son...have you played witcher 2

Witcher 2 is aiiiiiiiight. Still has that weird floaty "Western melee combat" feeling going on IMO (which is weird considering the devs). Obviously it's better than Bethesda though.....

Okay, so not everyone has given up. Still, improvements in realtime RPG combat have gone as slow as humanly possible.

PBY

Banned
20130318-BALLIN.jpg

http://soundcloud.com/empiredistribution/fat-joe-ft-wiz-khalifa-teyana

i kinda like this, has a weird 3-4 years ago type feel

Esch

Banned
vanilla can suck my dick. nobody plays vanilla bethesda games. they call it vanilla because only children
console gamers
insist on it every time.

vanilla can suck my dick. nobody plays vanilla bethesda games. they call it vanilla because only children
console gamers
insist on it every time.

Well I'm just sayin. In those 6-8 months it takes for people to overhaul every value and animation in the game.....kinda sucks, man.

Esch

Banned
nah, skyrim was genuinely a classic out of the box. granted the loot is terrible and the magic builds suck, but the latter was amended very quickly and a ton of graphical mods were available within weeks of release, including all the SKSE and HD2K stuff.

Jitters

The music itself is often sexist, not surprising many fans are.
I know, it sucks. I don't think the hip hop community will ever appreciate kitty or someone like Cakes Da Killa which is a damn shame. Only the Hipster(whatever you want to call them) will like them. I love the music, its just the community I can't stand.

Even things like Das Racist seemed to more excepted by the hipsters then the hip hop guys. Any thing slightly out of the ordinary, overly macho norm isn't welcome.

Even in this thread there are jokes about how kitty must suck Danny's dick, and she constantly gets told that on twitter.

EDIT: Didn't LilB have to change his album's name because of death threats or something? Ridiculous.

HiResDes

Oh shutup you have no idea what you're talking about...Kitty uses the Danny rumor to her advantage, and has no problem using it as a launch pad for her career. Kitty is okay, she's not great. Das Racist has put out plenty of subpar shit after Sit Down Shut Up Dude, and Kool A.D. is a low-tier asinine joke of a rapper who should of stuck to producing for Heems. Cakes Da Killa, Zebra Katz, Mykki Blanco, and Le1F are not only queer in a sense of sexuality, but there music lies on the fringes of the genre so much that getting into them presents a musical barrier along with a sexual one for old tried and true hip-hop fans.

Esch

Banned
sucking dannys dick or not people bag on her because shes straight garbage. hipster or not. she just sucks bro. shes not some overarching example of sexism. shes trash. the only reason she has any buzz is shes a cute high school girl formerly affiliated with danny brown and so she got noticed. i have no idea what kind of mental gymnastics you have to do to actually listen to a full project of hers. she has no bars, her access to beats isnt that impressive, her music is vapid and pointless.

get real.

PBY

Banned
Valid points, but I think despite our fanhood we can all agree rap isn't the most progressive genre to say the least with regards to sexism or even sexuality.

Was the new Rich boy any good?

Jitters

sucking dannys dick or not people bag on her because shes straight garbage. hipster or not. she just sucks bro. shes not some overarching example of sexism. shes trash. the only reason she has any buzz is shes a cute high school girl formerly affiliated with danny brown and so she got noticed. i have no idea what kind of mental gymnastics you have to do to actually listen to a full project of hers. she has no bars, her access to beats isnt that impressive, her music is vapid and pointless.

get real.

But raps about blunts and pussy are?

Esch

Banned
i cant even fathom the notion of enjoying a piece of music because its 'cute'

'dawww those bars are so cute!'

'this is the CUTEST banger ever!'

'omggg she went in this is a cute ass cut right here'

mindboggling.

Jitters

mindboggling.

WHAT SHE IS SAYING IS CUTE.

Like RREAM, that is funny and cute.

PBY

Banned

mindboggling.
But would it get play at a BBQ?

Esch

Banned
But raps about blunts and pussy are?
if you read anything i post you know that i put a premium on subject diversity,
except curren$y but i dont give a shit about him on a lyrical level
but even he has moments of clarity and good bon mots. every kitty song ive heard is trash, not unlistenable, but clumsy and embarassing, and just silly. it has no point.

overcast

Valid points, but I think despite our fanhood we can all agree rap isn't the most progressive genre to say the least with regards to sexism or even sexuality.
Yeah, definitely. I don't like kitty's music at all. I can see why she got some buzz. Mostly because of what esch mentioned. There is plenty of worse shit out there.

IrishNinja

bethesda & fat joe, eh

at least esha got a proper avatar goin again

any choice quotes? my friend at the gaf-hop qoutables wants to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom