• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Like anything, if you don't have a steady job and relationship, there are better things to devote your time to than building the perfect magic elf deck. Considering all the manly shit I do for a living, letting off some nerd steam is necessary.

Esch

Banned
I feel the same way. Which is why I play mostly at home and with friends. I've only played in stores about 10 times. Y'all are right though. It's one big stereotype factory.
yea, i pretty much just played with my big bro and a few family friends. i had a sick red/green deck. prolly still around somewhere.

DominoKid

You going about it the right way. If you have a group of relatively sane people to enjoy a hobby with(Like PD and the M2M section of Craigslist) then more power to you. Its when you stop showering and live off a diet of mt.dew and hot pockets that you need to worry, and thats who goes to MTG tourneys and card shops...Ive seeent it, i know it to be true.

yeah see that's what i wasnt ready for.
i hadnt been in a card shop until last year, since i was like 13.
so my memories of mtg were limited to the folks that, when i was a kid, used to come by my house and play my dad. he was really into it.
but all these people were normal ass people. had jobs, wives, shower/groom daily, etc. mtg was just a side-hobby.

Recon

Banned
I wish I still had some of my old Magic cards, but I sold those shit immediately after I stopped playing. I do have two mint copies of Chew #1 comic that seem to go for anywhere between $300-1000, depending on the grade. I should send them in to get graded.

proxy.jpg

cacophony

so about that rap music..

Kanye on SFTB remix? http://www.fakeshoredrive.com/2013/...ter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=WordSocial
Word on the e-streets is that ‘Ye will be appearing on the official remix of Drake’s “Started From The Bottom”. The track is also said to feature Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Wiz Khalifa and Riff Raff. Nothing has been officially confirmed yet, but that lineup is definitely not too far fetched.

that would be hilarious to hear

Kanye on SFTB remix? http://www.fakeshoredrive.com/2013/...ter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=WordSocial
Word on the e-streets is that ‘Ye will be appearing on the official remix of Drake’s “Started From The Bottom”. The track is also said to feature Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Wiz Khalifa and Riff Raff. Nothing has been officially confirmed yet, but that lineup is definitely not too far fetched.

For the love of God no riff raff

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
War Music really isn't that bad.. it's just everything Slim Tha Mobster himself brigns to the table is kind-of forgettable. If that makes sense. Good songs, good hooks, good features, uncharismatic raps.

DominoKid

riff raff march to stardom begins here.

PBY

Banned
I hate where this thread has gone, fully realizing that I'm posting on a vidjagame board. But there's a line bros.

IrishNinja

one of my roomies does this with cheetos. then eats the cheetos w/ chopsticks

this is some coldvein shit right here

Oh, it's nerdy as shit. But, we spend our time talking shit on a gaming message board. If you're not comfortable with your nerdiness, you better get there.

+1 all day

ya'll check out this Red & Mef joint, Looking Fly Too? its not Blackout! level but im always happy to hear these 2 dudes on some shit.

Esch

Banned
you kidding me? coldvein probably rips a bag of cheetos flat on a table and buries his face in them dog style till hes done. then bathes in cheeto dust after.

IrishNinja

you think? i mean he's got that endomorph -3 gene, but you can still usually see/smell a cheetoh-diet man i think. that fallout 3 pic made me think he likes to put humus on his celery, and utilize chopsticks/utensils so the struggle of lifting said meal doesnt fog up the square rims

ps eschas as a registered albino i don't like how your avy portrays my peoples' struggle as laughing robots, please find one more PC ASAP

Recon

Banned
Hey, anyone want a $15 itunes gift card? Despite having an iphone and macbook pro, I dont buy my music from itunes. Anyone want to trade me something on steam, preferably $15 in equivalent priced game/s? If not, im willing to trade it for pretty much anything really that I dont have on steam.

Macca

Hey, anyone want a $15 itunes gift card? Despite having an iphone and macbook pro, I dont buy my music from itunes. Anyone want to trade me something on steam, preferably $15 in equivalent priced game/s? If not, im willing to trade it for pretty much anything really that I dont have on steam.
Save it for Lasers Pt 2.

Recon

Banned
Amazing.

Also, I don't know who's avatar is more of a joke, yours or Recons.

Mr.Cole World is about to drop a classic, get right son. Im too wavy right now for you negative rockets, bout to light up some more and watch the finale to Rome. Never seent it before, and Im afraid it might be too much for my state of mind.

When is that going to drop anywaY?

There is an interview he just did talking about the release date, but I didnt watch it. I bet some of the hip hop sites have it by now...im too gone to search...

HiResDes

Mr.Cole World is about to drop a classic, get right son. Im too wavy right now for you negative rockets, bout to light up some more and watch the finale to Rome. Never seent it before, and Im afraid it might be too much for my state of mind.
Everybody wanna be a Toku, but nobody wanna be Toku.

Recon

Banned
You can use the gift card for apps for your phone. Or the Mac App Store for your laptop.

I dont buy apps and lol@ the mac app store. I guess Ill pre order Born Sinner when that gets available..or maybe the new Drake album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom