• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

Gunplay is such wasted potential. How can someone stand out so much on features and select solo tracks only to fall back to substandard trap sound 9 times out of 10.

And ASAP Ferg needs to be kicked out the game.

He needs an A$AP Yams. Gunplay is prime example of what happens to talent without a good exec producer (or just someone musically inclined who cares) is like. He needs someone around him trusts, who also cares about him as a person and an artist to steer his ship. Getting him working with good and hungry producers, get him to focus the crazy into the music and not his personal life as well.

Now is a hot time for "weird" rappers yet Gunplay can't get it together long enough to make a launching pad.

IrishNinja

yayyy

Uhh yeah okay... Also says a sequel to Ghostdini is coming.

boooo....pass

Drake got robbed. Started from the bottom deserves to be up higher. It was/is huge. It started a fucking meme irl. Same with no new friends. Everytime I go out someome drops a drake lyric.

need to leave the playground more often then
i get you though, i thought started as a bottom would've been higher up too

IrishNinja

Hx8zVxh.jpg

i mean, id put up with Pusha for the rest of it

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Hx8zVxh.jpg

i mean, id put up with Pusha for the rest of it

Yoooooo good looks I'm going, I knew about it but didn't look at the line up until now.... this lineup are all people I want to catch. I'm just confused on the show dates.... Are they all performing on one day?

kamspy

Rick Ross would actually seem like a great incubator for Gunplay.

Personally I think it's the drugs. Read the article Grantland did about him. Dude has a 5 drug minimum. Ross has done really well with Meek and Wale. Gunplay has more charisma and a better voice than both of them.

thabiz

spring breakers was surprisingly good. definitely style over substance, but honestly, who was expecting more than that?

PBY

Banned
None of y'all gave me suggestions on my shitty beats ={
Tweak ur piano key sounds. They're too clean.

Your kicks are mixed weird, and usually it's not smart to pan ur kicks out to the left- keep em in the center.

Throw in other sounds, try a bass line.

Keep at it.

DominoKid

Earl Sweatshirt ‏@earlxsweat 29m
if you really fucked with magna carta then unfollow me

and then his mentions got tore up.

Earl Sweatshirt ‏@earlxsweat 11m
i hope that opinions on my material throughout my career are based on the quality of it and not how big my name is

Earl Sweatshirt ‏@earlxsweat 3m
hahah welp theres goes the last of the black fans i had

sn: i'm dying off his twitter background being the Archbishop Don Magic Juan

coldvein

Banned

was just reading this article ..

"Due to overwhelming demand, Seattle rapper Macklemore and producer Ryan Lewis have announced that they'll be adding a third date to their KeyArena tour stop in December.

The announcement comes just a week after a second show, which was announced last week, sold out in under two hours.
The concert will take place Dec. 10. The other two shows are scheduled for Dec. 11 and 12. They are Macklemore's last stop on the tour, and will feature special guests Talib Kweli and Big KRIT."

http://www.komonews.com/news/entertainment/Macklemore-adds-a-third-night-at-KeyArena-214772351.html

people here love them some macklemore .. but i cant stand arena shows so i wont be attending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom