• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Anyone agree that this year has been sub par, or par at best so far? I don't remember this year having anything amazing or great, I dunno maybe I am just being forgetful.

cdyhybrid

Anyone agree that this year has been sub par, or par at best so far? I don't remember this year having anything amazing or great, I dunno maybe I am just being forgetful.

Depends on your opinions...Run the Jewels and Yeezus have been standouts for me. I'm expecting Juicy J's album to be the best this year, though.

Esch

Banned
I like his druggy flow ={
Shits pretty lame. I get it having it on slow/depressing tracts but he uses that ambien shit on every track I hear from him by chance. I dont even check dor him like that after his comeback track. Odd future is done.

Tokubetsu

Because its Hov.

We love Kanyes bad album though.

iFsKaTm5kX3Rd.gif

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
http://rocnation.com/artists/
They are not under the label but are still managed by roc nation. Ross' team is going to have nowhere the experience the roc got in managing artists when it comes to shows, tours etc.

Thanks for the mix, straight into my ipod for gym tomorrow.

They do have them listed.. But I refuse to believe that Roc Nation is the reason for their success. Jay has never brought out anyone.. He tried to bury his best artist...

They do have them listed.. But I refuse to believe that Roc Nation is the reason for their success. Jay has never brought out anyone.. He tried to bury his best artist...

Jay is pretty hands off on his artists on Rocnation I'm pretty sure Cole has said this in a interview. Wale and J.Cole had to make a name on their own for the most part there were jokes that Cole couldn't even get Jay for a feature on Sideline Story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom