• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

seriously brehs, name a hip hop double album with more straight up bangers than this:

Reunited
For Heaven's Sake
Cash Still Rules/Scary Hours
Visionz
Maria
A Better Tomorrow
It's Yourz
Triumph
Impossible
Little Ghetto Boys
Deadly Melody
The City
The Projects
Bells of War
The MGM
Duck Seazon
Hellz Wind Staff
Heaterz
Team PP.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Finally got a chance to sit down and give that new Rugged Man a proper listen, lyrically dude embarrassed the fuck out of every other rapper this year. He's just moving on a different level. It's especially evident after listening to Jay bumble his way through his album.

kamspy

How great would it be if Versus and Beach is Better turn out to be snippets from WTT 2. And it drops in September. I can hear some Ye n Jay going for about 4 minutes on that Beach is Better beat.

mooooose

28d62dbdb520a35d638082c0ff159184.jpeg

I can't even read the words.

Is there any rap duos that call themselves Step Brothers besides Don Trip and Starlito?

Just asking cause everyone's least favorite producer here, Alchemist (wtf is wrong with all yall), is releasing a little 3 song ep tomorrow and they are listed along with Gibbs, Bronson, Domo Genesis, Hodgy Beats, Roc Marciano, Mayhem Lauren, and Despot.

HiResDes

V.I.C.E.S by Da$h is the closest thing to a spiritual successor to HnC we'll ever get...Seriously if you liked that album listen to this, the vibes are are so similar though it doesn't have have anything quite on the level of Sacrilegious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom