• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Shabba video works in Canada now, wasn't earlier for some reason.

Hook on that song is a smash. Verses are beyond atrocious. Great video. Still about 300x better than that New Bugatti shit.

This pigtail shit is outta control tho.

illadelph

setlist for the Hov/JT tour. them doing Holy Grail live
2aea2e78ecdc11e2b36e22000a1fa437_7.jpg
No Reasonable Doubt tracks? Jay is dead to me

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
No Reasonable Doubt tracks? Jay is dead to me

Jay doesn't have it in him to do any of those songs justice.

Reasonable Doubt is overrated as fuck, black album is his best work and only great album.

Jay doesn't have it in him to do any of those songs justice.

Reasonable Doubt is overrated as fuck, black album is his best work and only great album.

Black Album >>>>> RD

By a large margin too. Listening to it lately and its just a classic. Every song is so good, Jay's lyrics are so dope. Really fell off after that album.

Esch

Banned
Black Album >>>>> RD

By a large margin too. Listening to it lately and its just a classic. Every song is so good, Jay's lyrics are so dope. Really fell off after that album.

naawwww. Jay is nice and concise on that album though, there's very little filler in terms of content or verse. Justify My Thug sucks tho.

I haven't listened to Trunk Muzik Returns yet and I won't either until he drops his 2nd album. Depending on how that album is will make me listen to it

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Catfish billy is the only track from TMR I still listen to consistently.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
New Army cats are so weird. So glad I got out.

All y'all are weird to me. What the fuck is with the cammies that don't cammie? SUP WITH THAT MAYNE

EDIT: No, for real Collard Greens is my motherfucking shit. I fucking love the shit out of this song. Q and Hood going to fight for AOTY

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
All y'all are weird to me. What the fuck is with the cammies that don't cammie? SUP WITH THAT MAYNE

EDIT: No, for real Collard Greens is my motherfucking shit. I fucking love the shit out of this song. Q and Hood going to fight for AOTY
No they won't. Based yeesuz has already won.

q wins

I'm willing to give a copy Hotline Miami + Soundtrack to the GAF-Hop member with the best Paint rendition of a Kanye West album cover.

Deadline: 12:00 PM CST tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom