• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hieberrr

This song is really slipping my mind, but it was made by a rap duo and they sampled the Isley Brothers' Work To do (it was released on a mixtape back in 2007-2008 ish I think).

EDIT: Kidz In The Hall!

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I'm willing to give a copy Hotline Miami + Soundtrack to the GAF-Hop member with the best Paint rendition of a Kanye West album cover.

Deadline: 12:00 PM CST tomorrow.

no one wants this....
I mean my painting skills are on another level.

also, I'll participate but I already have the game.

no one wants this....
I mean my painting skills are on another level.

also, I'll participate but I already have the game.

I'm sure everyone who had even the slightest interest owns a copy by now, but somehow, I already had two copies, and I'd rather give the third away.

A) Typical PD joke about darkness
B) Is it really that good?
Very minimalist when compared to his last album. If you don't like the monotone vocals you really won't like this.

Amazingly vivid, poetic lyrics. And if you're concerned, Our Father's production isn't a good indicator of the rest of the album.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Very minimalist when compared to his last album. If you don't like the monotone vocals you really won't like this.

Amazingly vivid, poetic lyrics. And if you're concerned, Our Father's production isn't a good indicator of the rest of the album.

Sounds promising. I'll give it a spin.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
You're kidding me right?

0130_dmm8.gif

Good laaaaawdy! Someone doesn't think the same thing as you do! GOOD LAWD ITS ANARCHY

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
have yet to dl new ace hood, the biblefap theme of it all is turning me off

Besides organ music on one track and a faux hymn gospel backing on another, this is a nonexistant issue. He's not Gemini or Ma$e.

All of the Kanye/APC clothing has been sold out too. Impressions on the new Ace Hood ?

I would like to know this also.

Y'all missed me ranting about it for the past couple of pages. It's a great album. It's like if Meek Mills had charisma and didn't sound like every middle school rapper ever. It's a trap album for people who like wordplay and storytelling to go with the usual hood fantasy fuckery.

Esch

Banned
Also the hell is the problem with trap rappers always putting out so much fucking material at one time. Aint nobody got time for a 15 track gucci tape let alone 3 dropped on the same day. Shit should be like punk. Gimme like 8 tracks top, and keep em short. Its not like youre pushing concepts or wordplay here. Its fast food.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Fast food rap, that's all it is. a McDonalds medium is really a large so a common 10 track mixtape for most rappers is like 15-20 for trap artists.

Gucci is basically a Six Dollar burger meal at Carls Jr.

Also the hell is the problem with trap rappers always putting out so much fucking material at one time. Aint nobody got time for a 15 track gucci tape let alone 3 dropped on the same day. Shit should be like punk. Gimme like 8 tracks top, and keep em short. Its not like youre pushing concepts or wordplay here. Its fast food.

this is true. gucci mane, young thug, lil scooter etc. etc. are all cool and all but they release like 4 tapes in the span of 2 months. all 17-18 tracks long.

only peterboy would download all that.

DominoKid

^ jitters you're terrible.

this is true. gucci mane, young thug, lil scooter etc. etc. are all cool and all but they release like 4 tapes in the span of 2 months. all 17-18 tracks long.

only peterboy would download all that.

i wish young thug and scooter would release 4 tapes in 2 months. 1 so far this year is not enough.

Esch

Banned
I think I speak for most of the world when I say people would rather bump Gucci Manes most throwaway shit than the best of half of the gimmicky pitchfork rap you like. You listen to Kitty Pryde on a regular basis. Thats like music leprosy.

Jitters

I think I speak for most of the world when I say people would rather bump Gucci Manes most throwaway shit than the best of half of the gimmicky pitchfork rap you like. You listen to Kitty Pryde on a regular basis. Thats like music leprosy.

Kitty is funny and clever. Gucci is generic and boring.

Kitty reminds me of hip hop Moldy Peaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom