• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jitters

Skrillionaire and Barbie Jeep had plenty of great lines.

I don't know what Kitty has do with PF. Christgau and Rolling Stone are the ones who praised her. PF gave her the same score as that shitty Freddie Gibbs album.

Esch

Banned
Kitty is funny and clever. Gucci is generic and boring.

Kitty reminds me of hip hop Moldy Peaches.
jitters making a case for why you should beat your children with every post. Only a human being who was the recipient of 10 minute timeouts could post this basic. No shame.

IrishNinja

finally listening to Tyler's Wolf...some of this is kinda running on fumes for me

jitters making a case for why you should beat your children with every post. Only a human being who was the recipient of 10 minute timeouts could post this basic. No shame.

this post + the avatar, damn

Jitters

Dont hate you Jitters but your posting is sometimes on some bad dog that left a deuce on the carpet type shit

Ok, I can see that.

I gotta say something. I didn't hear Skelethon until, like, February. If I had heard it in '12, I might have put it above GKMC.

Aesop Rock is my hero.

HiResDes

The Moldy Peaches comparison is awful and is an absolute disservice to Kimya Dawson, who's songwriting actually contains real moments of pain and struggle...While Kitty's raps remain as superficial and empty, though poetic, as the rap genres she's trying to eschew.

Jitters

The Moldy Peaches comparison is awful and is an absolute disservice to Kimya Dawson, who's songwriting actually contains real moments of pain and struggle...While Kitty's raps remain as superficial and empty, though poetic, as the rap genres she's trying to eschew.

Kitty has rapped about her insecurities many times. Along with a sense of cuteness. Like Moldy Peaches.

It would be really cool if Kimya was on Kitty's album.

HiResDes

Kimya's depth is another level, and the Moldy Peaches get deceivingly dark, unlike Kitty.

Also:

Alice in Thunderdome >>>>>Skelethon

HiResDes

Kitty Pryde is like the rap-game Zooey Deschanel.

Edit: PP I'm saving that for a deep headphone session, bumping the latest in electronica right now.

Tokubetsu

I really want the nodj version of this new Kevin Gates on itunes but im broke. How is it? Starlito took money out of Ka and Gates' mouth from me. Toku not eatin'

Jitters

You aren't. We'd consider you a troll if you came here extolling the virtues of Hopsin. You wouldn't go that far.

Every time someone disagrees with me, they just trash me instead of saying something about what I said. HRD just called me troll bob(which is a name I like, actually). I'm sure you guys are just joking around and I'm fine with that, but why only me?

I've been told I suck, I'm terrible, and I'm the reason you should beat your kids. While some of those comments are funny , and I don't take them to heart, I assume you guys just see me as a troll.

EDIT:Hopsin contacts are pretty cool, though.

Tokubetsu

Every time someone disagrees with me, they just trash me instead of saying something about what I said. HRD just called me troll bob(which is a name I like, actually). I'm sure you guys are just joking around and I'm fine with that, but why only me?

I've been told I suck, I'm terrible, and I'm the reason you should beat your kids. While some of those comments are funny , and I don't take them to heart, I assume you guys just see me as a troll.

I can relate. I don't like Kendrick Lamar.

Macca

You aren't. We'd consider you a troll if you came here extolling the virtues of Hopsin. You wouldn't go that far.
AOTY 2013
ieZ47pS.jpg

Jitters

wait what did you recommend?
Nothing. I just don't like stuff they like.
You're too counter-culture seemingly for the fuck of it to take seriously.

I can see how people could see that, but I'm still not sure if that warrants being called a troll. There are plenty of people who have the same opinions as me, they just don't post on here. There are plenty of people who think Tupac is overrated, trap is terrible, and whatnot. Just on here when I say it, I'm the troll.

I don't asked to be taken seriously.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Nothing. I just don't like stuff they like.

I can see how people could see that, but I'm still not sure if that warrants being called a troll. There are plenty of people who have the same opinions as me, they just don't post on here. There are plenty of people who think Tupac is overrated, trap is terrible, and whatnot. Just on here when I say it, I'm the troll.

I don't asked to be taken seriously.

Ahh ditto here bruh, I believe that SAAB stories is a top 10 project this year and still believe in Jay Electronica eventually dropping a classic and get treated like a heretic some....

.... but yeah their is no excuse for liking Hopsin.... that shit is just dirty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom