• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca

uh i don't know how much you know about hip-hop / "rap" (i'm an expert) but ive contributed to 2Chainz' wiki and written several noteworthy pitchfork articles such as "Nicki Minaj: The MC Lyte of 2011", and they don't let just anyone put in work like that

second of all, i mean your links are nice or whatever but frankly where is this Guru Star now, what's he doing thats poppin in the streets? see that's the thing, nobody in 2013 is playing Last of Us like "you know what we should play next? some ET". Ain't nobody got time for All Quiet on the Western Front when we got Pacific Rim.

real talk, its like QRS-1 (RIP) once said, "MCs are only as good as their last album's sales". I can appreciate older rappers like Ludacris or Lil Wayne, but did your Three Six Chambers or Ultramagnetic ever go triple platinum like Drizzy? I didn't think so

TL;DR overcast can help hisself to a box of dicks
Jeez man, think we might have to get you Kentpaul's tag.

IrishNinja

1324222_o.gif

it needed to be said, sorry if it was too real for maccas
he's so two thousand and late

People who only listen to "real hip-hop" like it's a thing. :lol

E: I wasn't hating on Gibbs, I just found ESGN lacking in the same energy as BFK. But I'll give it another chance.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Lol @ J.Cole. If you've got the balls to write a line a certain way, then you need to have the testicular fortitude to go the distance.

I wouldn't even really call it politically correct rap season. Wayne's line was ultra disrespectful and cringe worthy and Ross' was imaginably dumb(especially considering that he got an endorsement). That's two out of a sea of dumbass lines.

At least this dude called Cole out via actual bars and not twitter.

coldvein

Banned
uh i don't know how much you know about hip-hop / "rap" (i'm an expert) but ive contributed to 2Chainz' wiki and written several noteworthy pitchfork articles such as "Nicki Minaj: The MC Lyte of 2011", and they don't let just anyone put in work like that

second of all, i mean your links are nice or whatever but frankly where is this Guru Star now, what's he doing thats poppin in the streets? see that's the thing, nobody in 2013 is playing Last of Us like "you know what we should play next? some ET". Ain't nobody got time for All Quiet on the Western Front when we got Pacific Rim.

real talk, its like QRS-1 (RIP) once said, "MCs are only as good as their last album's sales". I can appreciate older rappers like Ludacris or Lil Wayne, but did your Three Six Chambers or Ultramagnetic ever go triple platinum like Drizzy? I didn't think so

TL;DR overcast can help hisself to a box of dicks

all quiet on the western front is 2000 times better than pacific rim cmon

SoilBreak

Banned

1. Stop It
2. Smokin' Rollin' f. Pimp C
3. No Heart No Love f. Project Pat
4. So Much Money
5. Bounce It f. Trey Songz & Wale
6. Wax
7. Gun Plus A Mask f. Yelawolf
8. Smoke A Nigga f. Wiz Khalifa
9. Show Out f. Big Sean & Young Jeezy
10. The Woods f. Justin Timberlake
11. Money A Do It
12. Talkin' Bout f. Chris Brown & Wiz Khalifa
13. All I Blow Is Loud
14. Bandz A Make Her Dance f. Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz
15. Scholarship f. A$AP Rocky
16. If I Ain't

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
1. Stop It
2. Smokin' Rollin' f. Pimp C
3. No Heart No Love f. Project Pat
4. So Much Money
6. Wax
9. Show Out f. Big Sean & Young Jeezy
10. The Woods f. Justin Timberlake
11. Money A Do It
13. All I Blow Is Loud
14. Bandz A Make Her Dance f. Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz
15. Scholarship f. A$AP Rocky
16. If I Ain't

cover looks dope.

Esch

Banned
highly skippable:

SadAli

Neo Member
Good to see Pimp C on there. Dude has been way too quiet recently.

By the way, has the new Droop-e EP been discussed on here? If not can I start that discussion now? Mobbin Is My Profession goes hard.

overcast

Juicy J showing Drake and Weeknd how to make a good cover. Wait. Trey songz and Chris Brown? C'mon. Khalifa is okay.

Seriously, the fuck is that cover drake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom